13 .

"Is this one of your stupid pranks," I laugh, I didn't believe them for a second, they were most defiantly playing with me.

"Look," they pull out their phone, the sounds of s/n typing something in before showing me a video. "Just listen okay?" I nod and look at their phone, confused.

"In This video four of my friends try and hunt me down and stop me from beating Minecraft" The video plays.

My whole body freezes instantly, his voice. It was his voice.

"You seriously didn't know?" s/n pauses the video, and I nod, It made sense now, why he never revealed anything about him. I wonder If he trusted me, If he was going to eventually tell me or If it was always going to be a secret.

"W-why didn't he tell me" I spit out "I feel stupid"

"You shouldn't" s/n comforts sitting beside on the bed "He was probably going to tell you after a while"

"Uhm- you should get going" I indirectly tell them to leave, I grab my phone sitting on my bed and get a message from, none other than him.

______

Mr. Florida
Movie night today, you're picking (:
______

I swipe the notification, clearing it so I didn't see it. How was I gonna tell him I knew, or should I wait for him to tell me? The questions repeat through my mind as I get ready for work, trying to brush them away was no use. I felt like an idiot. Like a fool.

why did I care so much?

my phone vibrates again.

______
Mr. Florida sent a picture.
______