16 .

It's weird how social media can say so much about a person and so little at the same time, the way they post, or the way they present themselves online. It was weird, Clay acted the same way he did with me than online. I couldn't help feel some sort of jealousy, that a friend of mine was practically everyone else. But it was also reliving.

I turn off the steaming shower, stepping out to see the condensed mirror. I couldn't sleep and laid aimlessly tossing and turning. Flipping my warm pillow every few hours. But it was useless, I couldn't get any sleep, so there was no point.

I return back into my room, throwing on some comfortable clothes before walking towards my bed where my laptop laid, turning it on, the bright lights illuminating the dark room, scaring my eyes slightly. It opens up to twitter, that I guess I didn't close before. Dreams name popping up as trending in the united states, I click on it to see a bundle of tweets talking about his stream. I scroll to see the most popular tweets.

George @: Georgenotfound
Dream was awkward and paused the stream because he was talking to me •.•
|
|
|
Dream @:Dreamwastaken
Of course 🥰

Ayup Sydney @: sydneysimpsfordream
anyone else confused what happened in the stream he just randomly paused. Wonder if he's okay /:
|
|
|
stream road trip @: Elliesoot
yea, lets all be detective dream
|
|
|
Clara @: Minxismyluver
he's probably just tired.

'he has so many caring fans' I think to myself as I scroll through the tweets, my finger caressing the touch pad as I continue reading the tweets.

Remembering that I had now known who this once mysterious guy was, I take my phone from my bed and rename his contact name from 'Mr Florida' to 'Clay', my clumsy finger then accidentally pressing on the call button. I stop the call immediately, panicking as he three dots appear in our messages.

Clay
everything alright  y/n?
why you up?

you
can't sleep.
sorry for calling it was an accident

Clay
it's okay
in that case,do you wanna join a call
with my friends?

you
uhh sure .
lil  nervous .

clay
don't be, they'll like you
let's just hope not too much.

"was he flirting," I think to myself "probably wasn't" I close my phone and go on discord where he had already sent a link to a server. I accept the invite of the server labelled "saucey bois". A rather strange name.

I scroll down to the voice chats and see 'Dreams' discord tag under a voice chat named ' Swaggy boys' along with two other people in the vc. Their names as 'Sapnap' and ' George'.

"I know right-" someone begins to say but instantly pauses as I enter the call, it falls silent.