12 .

s/n = your siblings name

_________

We had spent the entire night on a call with each other, playing games and then watching the movies on his choice, eventually, I fell asleep and woke up to my alarm ringing and a message from him. This often happened, we had movie nights every other week, often he would fall asleep, I would theorize that perhaps it was the all-nighters he said he took, that lead him to fall asleep while we were on call. I swipe on the notification, opening it to his message.

I didn't want to wake you up so I ended the call, have a nice sleep y/n :)

I smile at the text before leaving my room, my brother sitting on the sofa, a bowl of cereal in one hand and another holding the remote, browsing through Netflix.

"Morning" s/n calls out as I step out of my room, " I didn't know you watched Minecraft videos"

"what?" I confusing say, s/n had obviously heard the boys loud voice from my room, given how thin the walls were and the high decibels he screamed at, not to mention his blasting voice, " I was on a call with a friend dummy"

"No you weren't" s/n  opens their mouth and eats a spoon of cereal "I watch his videos, I know his voice, why were you talking to yourself?"

"I have no clue what you're talking about but go off I guess, s/n " I walk towards the kitchen and take out a carton of orange juice from the nearly empty fridge.

"Dream duh" s/n  walks to me placing their bowl in the sink "His voice is really recognizable and distinctive "

"I was talking to a friend" I repeat " I don't know what dream shit you're saying, have you been smoking again? " I playfully flick their forehead when they walk closer to me.

"When did you meet this friend" s/n follows me while I pour the carton of orange juice into a cup and walk to my room.

"Like a few weeks ago" I sit on my bed, slightly bothered by their unwanted presence " why?"

"And do you know much about him?" s/n asks, sitting on the chair opposite my bed.

"No" I truthfully say " Ugh I knew you were gonna go sibling mode on me. Can you just leave-"

"That's not it" they interrupt brushes off "How did you meet him?"

"Well, I accidentally texted him thinking it was Max, but obviously it wasn't but we've texted one another ever since, he's nice, why are you freaking out, you're scaring me"

"Y/n" s/n pushes the chair closer to me, a look of concern on their face "What do you know about him?"

"He's from Florida," I say "He's kinda secret about his job and identity, he won't tell me his name nor show his face but I'm okay with that, I know that sounds bad but he's a really good friend."

"Holy shit" s/n  sits up, walking around my room, "I think you're talking to someone famous y/n"