I mean, as long as we're true to each other, I shouldn't care less about other people's perspectives of me.

Since I've gained many followers in a short amount of time, I was unknowingly labeled as a 'social media influencer.' I know and don't want to be labeled because I literally got my fame because of Alessandro. Nonetheless, I don't really care.

Because of this, I've gotten a few ad contracts over time, which I politely decline. I'm simply just not interested in it. I'm not going to promote products that I've never used and witnessed this given platform's effects.

I get PR packages too, which is kind of a good thing. I don't need to buy makeup anymore because I have a lot of them now.

"I'm still contemplating whether or not I should go still."

"I think you should go. I bet it's going to be a fun experience," he replied.

"I don't know........I don't think I would fit in amongst them. All the girls and guys will be wearing designer and look hottest," I confessed.

"Bella, look, you don't need to fit in to get together with people. Wearing designer has nothing to do about your image, to add on with it," he reassured.

"I'm sorry Alessandro, it's just that everything's happening pretty fast and I can't wrap my head around it," I apologetically said.

"Hey, hey, I should be saying sorry, I thought the faster we announce our relationship to the public it's better, completely leaving out whether you're ready for this or not."

"It's okay, you can't say sorry for being famous." He let out a laugh in reply.

"I still have a few hours to spare. Shall I help you with work?" I questioned.

"I think I would love that."

For the next few hours, both of us sat on the couch, papers scattered on the coffee table, going through the things that went on throughout the week.

Work has been a bit stressful lately, and both of us will check out pretty late most of the time. Still, we have time for each other and for our friends.

There was an hour before I need to go to the venue where I got ready. I took a shower even though I took one before breakfast (please refrain from judging me, I'm a germaphobe) and literally took the longest time finding a nice outfit.

After changing, I went on doing my usual routine, which I don't want to talk about because it's the same every time.

"Here, wear this." Alessandro approached me with a Gucci belt in his hand.

"Nah, it's okay, I don't want this," I declined.

"I don't want you to feel left out at the event."

"You make me sound like a sugar baby." I playfully hit his arm.

He laughed and said, " No, I'm serious."

"It's okay, Alessandro. Wearing it isn't going to do anything to me anyway."

"That's my girl."

"You look extra beautiful now," he said, eyeing me.

"So I just look beautiful other times?" I asked him with fake annoyance.

"You always look beautiful, even more, when you're wearing my clothes. But today's exceptional because you're going to an influencer event."

"Doesn't make sense, but thank you," I cheekily smiled.

Alessandro changed as well before going out. Apparently, Jake had called him to help him with something.