Chapter 7

Previously
"Oh, dear..."

Marinette

After getting back from the park with Nino, I was watering my plants when I heard a loud boom.

"Nooroo? Could you see what's going on?"

"It's a.....giant...pigeon..."

I paused at Nooroo's nervous tone.

"Are you ok, Nooroo? You sound scared?"

"Let's say I'm having flashbacks to an encounter with a certain Warbler I rather not think about. Are you going to transform?"

"Of course. Nooroo, bright wings rise!" I transformed into Lady Fairy and did the same thing as I did during Stormy Weather. I lifted a finger for a butterfly and felt it leave my finger.

"Go away, my little fairy, and please rise the power in her heart!" I waited for my butterfly to locate Alya and absorb itself into her cell phone. When the butterfly found her, I transformed her into Lady WiFi to aid Chat Noir. As she was running, I looked around.

"So those are pigeons?"

"Yep."

"What color are they?"

"These are different shades of gray."

"Oooo." I was so dazzled by the colors that I almost didn't realize that Lady WiFi found Chat Noir. Almost.

Lady WiFi

"Hey, Chat."

"Hello, Lady..ah.....ah..ah...ACHOO!" Startled by the sudden sneeze, I jumped. Looking closer, his eyes were red and watery, his nose slightly dripping.

"I'm *sniff* allergic to feathers." *sniff*

"Bummer."

"Yep. So, a bird Amok. Yippee." Chat Noir lazily twirled his index finger upwards in fake excitement.

"The *sniff* Amok has been trapping Parisians in *sniff* cages made of birds."

"Bird cages made of real pigeons? Let's hurry and get this one over with." We started to make our way over to the Amok. It was easy to spot, seeing how it's a giant pigeon!

"Hey, look!" Chat Noir pointed at the Eiffel Tower's top, where some guy was waving his arms around. He then went to bring the man back down to the ground.

"Whew, thank you both. I'm Mr. Ramier and...I'm..well...I'm the person who had the Amok."

"So you're the one that's emotions formed into a big bird? And what do you mean by had?"

"Unfortunately, Lady WiFi, the Sentimonster took my bird call, which gave me the ability to control it."

"But when I was chasing it, I didn't see a bird call." I whipped my head towards Chat Noir, upset.

"So you are saying that one of those dozens of pigeons has the Amok? This is like a needle in a haystack! There's no way we'll be able to find it. It would take days, and we don't have that much time."

"Lady WiFi." I heard Lady Fairy speak to me

"Lady Fairy? Is there something wrong?"

"No, but I have an idea on how we can find that Amok. I will, however, need you to find a place to hide so you can detransform. Tell Chat Noir that I will need to recharge my Kwami first."

"Of course, Lady Fairy." I turned towards Chat Noir and informed him of Lady Fairy's idea before going off to detransform.

Lady Fairy

Once I revoked Alya's powers, I detransformed and then felt Nooroo land in my outstretched hand.

"You ok?"

"I'm alright, Marinette. I need to eat some nectar, and I'll be good to go." After a few minutes, Nooroo was ready, so I transformed and prepared another butterfly.

"Go away, my little fairy, and please rise the power in his heart!"

The butterfly flew to the Eiffel Tower. But it didn't goto Alya. Instead, the butterfly went into Mr. Ramiers hat.
"Master pigeon, I am Lady Fairy; your personal connection towards pigeons is needed for this fight. Once the fight Is over, you must find a place to hide so I can revoke my butterfly. Will you be my champion and help Chat Noir fight this Amok?"
"It would be an honor, Lady Fairy."
As soon as Mr. Ramier agreed, he was transformed into Master Pigeon. Nodding his head towards an unfortunate Chat Noir, who was continuously sneezing, gave him a pitiful look before blowing into his new bird call to get the attention of a pigeon. Once the pigeon landed on Master Pigeons' arm, he gave the bird instructions to find the Amokitzed bird call. Flying off, the pigeon flew into the storm of birds, searching for the bird call. Finally, the pigeon spotted the item and immediately grabbed it with its beak, rushing back towards the man who would feed him daily. Dropping the bird call, both gentlemen watched it break once it collided with the ground, the feather leaving its host.
"Cataclysm!" Chat Noir caught the feather and destroyed it in his hand that bubbled with his power. The Sentimonster dissolved not long after.

Lady Fairy
"Thank you, Master Pigeon. I know you transformed in front of Chat Noir, but I would still like you to find a place to hide."

"Of course. Please give me a moment." Once I knew he was hidden, I revoked his powers.

"Nooroo, bright wings fall." I detransformed and sat back down in my chair.

*Smirk* "Nooroo? You mentioned a Warbler earlier?" I heard Nooroo make a small squeal before I suddenly was being tickled by him.

"Ah! Nooroo! Hahaha s-st-stop! Hahah!"

"This is what you get." *snicker*

The next day

Alya
I stood next to Nino and Marinette, fuming from Chloe's audacity to steal from my friends. The nerve of this girl. I was, however, satisfied when she got exposed and extremely happy that they won. I smirked at Adrien, who was actively trying; I emphasize trying not to stutter while talking to Marinette. Today was interesting. A music contest, a giant bird. Life of a Parisian.

To be continued