Chapter 4

Previously
Aurore handed the parasol to the Sentimonster, which then left to cause havoc. "Stormy weather." The Sentimonster stopped. "You are to do what I say; the girl no longer has any authority over you. You are to retrieve Chat Noir's ring for me, cause havoc, but you are not, I repeat, NOT allowed to kill anyone nearly. It would be best if you did not cause any serious injuries. Do you understand?" "Yes, Le Paon." "Good. Now, off you go." After Le Paon finished giving the Sentimonster its orders, it went in the direction of a certain park where a class was planting flowers.

Alya

"The flowers are looking great, Marinette." Marinette has been so patient with me lately. I'm doing better at not coddling her, but I still can't help but make sure nobody is in her way. Thankfully, she's choosing to ignore it slightly. I get up to refill my watering can when I heard a burst of evil laughter coming from above me. Looking up, I see a girl in purple and white. Oh no. I thought as I started to run towards Marinette, screaming her name. I did not see the Sentimonster look down and point her parasol in my direction. As Marinette started to make her way towards me, a bolt of ice blasted between us. The blast blew me off my feet, and I landed on the ground. I got up and ran towards Marinette, who was blown to the entrance of the park, her cane out of reach. I then realized that the ice blast created a dome covering the entire park, trapping me from getting to Marinette. Crying while slamming my fist against the ice, desperately trying to get to Marinette, I felt someone trying to pull me back, but I squirmed out from their grasp, trying to break the ice. Falling to my knees, I cried. I knew Marinette could take care of herself, but the fact that I can't even try to help her is hurting. "Alya!" I looked up when Marinette shouted my name and saw she had one hand pressed against the ice. Pressing one of my hands to hers, I shouted to her: "Run, Marinette, Run!" I calmed down when I saw Mr. Dupain-Cheng running over to pick Marinette up, just as the Sentimonster was starting to cover the ground in black ice. Marinette can walk, but it's obvious Mr. Dupain-Cheng was not taking any chances. Please stay safe, girl, was my only thought as I saw Marinette's father carry her away.

Adrien
I watched Alya cry for Marinette in the dome of ice. Thankfully Plagg noticed the Sentimonster pointing the parasol, and I could escape before getting trapped with the others. Hiding in an alley, Plagg flew out of my shirt pocket.

"This one is terrible, Adrien. You ready?"

"Ready. Plagg, claw's out!"

Marinette
My father put me down in my room and told me to stay here. I felt Nooroo leave my pigtail.

"I'm sure it was annoying, but look on the bright side. Your father brought you to a good place to transform."

"Your right Nooroo. This is the first time dad has done that before. He must have been terrified to pick me up when I can walk on my own. I'm gonna go lock the trapdoor."

"Do you have anyone in mind for your first champion Marinette?"

I smiled. "Yes, yes, I do. Nooroo bright wings rise!"

When Marinette spoke the transformation words, her appearance changed. A periwinkle purple bodysuit, with amethyst colored kitten-heel, knee-high boots with a triangle tip at the kneecap. An iris blazer having four glitters tipped coat-tails. Juliet sleeves and amethyst sleeve covers that had handkerchief ends, the top part meeting the Juliet sleeves with glitter tips. Lavender gloves and a mask with no eye holes, in the shape of a butterfly, stretched across her eyes. The blazer at the waistline is pinned back by silver buttons, attaching light purple butterfly wings on the back of her waist. In Marinette's hand was a silver cane. The top having a stained glass cap colored with different sparkling shades of purple. In her hair's ribbons becoming thin little antennas, pigtails growing slightly longer and curling slightly at the tips. At the nape of her neck was the butterfly brooch snuggly placed. "Well, what's your hero name?" Nooroo asked in her head. "Lady fairy." She said. Lady Fairy reached out her hand, one finger slightly higher for a butterfly to land on her finger. The butterfly started to sparkle on Lady Fairy's finger before flying off. "Go away, my little fairy, and please rise the power in her heart!" The butterfly flew towards the ice dome, somehow getting in even though there was no way to get in. It flew towards a girl sitting in a fetal position, back against a tree. The little butterfly dove into the girl's phone, giving Lady Fairy the chance to talk to the girl. "Alya Cesaire, my name is Lady Fairy. The Sentimonster has separated you from your friend. This Monster is powerful, and Chat Noir cannot do this alone. Will you be my first champion to help Chat Noir Fight?" "Of course, Lady Fairy." "Then you are now Lady WiFi. You'll be able to travel through other people's phones, as well as pause or stop the opponent. When the fight is over, you will need to hide so I can retract the butterfly, and your identity is not compromised." "Got it." Light purple glittery fog surrounded Alya, turning her into Lady WiFi. "Let's do this."