Info and Clarification

Hello everyone, if your reading this, I assume you're enjoying this AU. I also apologize for the very...detailed transformation parts. *Scratching back of neck* I may have gone a bit overboard...ok, more than a bit, BUT I loved Beebeebombam art, and I couldn't think of a way to make a simple description because I felt it wouldn't do her art justice.

I also want to thank quickly those I have been in contact with from the Subreddit r/Blind. I have learned so much from them, especially this one girl, and I am very thankful to her. She has helped me learn so much about how schools would accommodate blind students.

I also want to make some clarifications on the AU.

Chloe in this story for instance. She is still a bully, but she does have her limits. Like, she would make fun of Marinette but she would be respectful for her like not getting in her way when Marinette is moving around. So, she is a bully, but a respectful one. Chloe doesn't pity Marinette she just has morals in this story...I like Chloe ok. I wish Astruc let Chloe have her redemption. *pouting while typing this*

In the show, the Black Cat Miraculous can't be active without the Ladybug earrings but not in Lady Fairy's world. Basically, any of the Miraculous that are in the top compartment with the earrings and ring can be viable substitutes.

I hope some confusion has been cleared up. I am also currently working on the next chapters. What's gonna happen? Pigeons? Bubbles? *Winks*

Well, until the next chapter is made, here is Beebeebombam's Lady Wifi!