A pit of fear and anxiety swells in JK's stomach and he has no idea what to do. The other members probably have no idea what is going on right now, he wants to tell them but he wants to see Y/N first. She's probably all alone and terrified. 

TAE! 

It suddenly dawns on him that if anyone knows where she is, it's probably Tae. He wasn't at training today since he had done extra training the day before so she must be with him. He calls Tae immediately and thankfully he answers. 

"Are you with Y/N?" he almost shouts, not allowing Tae to even say hello.

"Yes, she's sleeping," he whispers.

"Is she okay, I heard there was an attack, what happened?" JK asks, calmer now that he knows she's okay enough to be asleep, he realizes that he didn't even know if it was her that was attacked. 

"I can't explain it all now because I'll wake her up but it was bad, they hurt her," Tae says, his voice cracking as if he was in pain. 

"WHAT? How?" JK shouts, panicking once again. 

"She strangled her and I think she hit her a few times, I don't know everything because she was too scared to tell me exactly what happened but she's asleep in my room right now, come here tomorrow and she will explain it, no one other than the medical team knows she's here," Tae whispers sadly. 

"Can't I come now? I need to see her," JK asks, knowing he shouldn't. 

"Just let her sleep," Tae replies. 

"Okay, I'll be there in the morning," JK says. 

"Okay," Tae says before hanging up. 

JK can't help himself but go straight to Tae's room, he places his hand on the door as he imagines her being strangled, his heart clenches and anger fills his entire being. He has to resist the urge to punch the wall. 

He lets out a sigh of frustration and sits with his back to the door, trying to centre himself. He tries to talk himself down, thinking logically. He should let her rest and trust that she is safe with Tae, the legal team is probably already on the case with the person who did this so there's nothing he can do there. All he can do is get some sleep and wait until tomorrow. 

It's 2 am and he still can't sleep. He's lying in bed and staring at the ceiling, thinking about Y/N and all the moments he's had with her, her smile, her scent, the way she speaks. He tries to fight the images of her being hurt, her voice crying out and him not being there to help her. Unnecessary guilt weighs his stomach down. 

He flips over and grabs his phone to send her a text. 

Junkook: I heard about what happened, I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you, I will never let this happen again, I'm so sorry! x 

He lies there, his arm covering his eyes as he desperately waits for tomorrow to come so he can see Y/N. His phone buzzes and he snatches his phone to check. 

Y/N: You have no reason to apologize, you couldn't have known this was going to happen, I miss you x

He bolts upright.

Jungkook: Are you okay? Can I see you? x

Y/N: My neck hurts but I'm okay. You want to see me now? Aren't you tired? x

Jungkook: Yes, I'll come and get you, wrap up warm x 

Jungkook springs out of his bed, throwing on some shoes and a coat. He grabs a blanket and stuffs it into a bag and slings it over his back.