|XX|

Asher was back at Miyagi-Do on his motorcycle first thing the next day, as he was determined to fix what his dad had tried and succeeded in doing. It was clear that Daniel hadn't expected him to be there so early but he did not send him out, so Asher stayed to help.

Scout came only a couple of hours later, looking for Asher at once and she made a beeline over to him, and he was picking up one of the formerly white punching bags.

"I was worried about you." She murmured and he shakes his head a little, as his eyes glinted with a rage of a Cobra, a rage that scared Scout a bit more than she'd care to admit. "Hey, I saw the look on your face, okay? I can not lose you, to the same rage that I've lost the others too." She said and he'd move the punching bag backwards to where, it was much, closer to the dojo now.

"Look, you don't need to worry about me, alright? You of all people, know I hate Cobra Kai more than anything in the world. I won't flip and join it, even if my father wasn't there, ok?" Scout's eyes looked apologetically at him, and she noticed that there was pain in the pair of brown orbs that faced hers, as she nods. "I would rather die then ever leave you for Cobra Kai." He said quietly and she slid her arms around him in a hug, as he leaned his head on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry. It's not that I don't trust you Ash. I just don't want you getting torn between your father and us." She said and he shakes his head a little bit.

"I'd rather lose my head like Eddard Stark, then ever join Cobra..." Asher's words trailed off, as a bunch of young Serpents that had ditched him for the strength and show-iness of Cobra Kai dojo, had just walked into Miyagi-Do, and all of them were following one of the guys who had tried to kick the hell and sorts of crap out of Demetri at the mall the other day.

The Serpents stopped nervously in place at the sight of their King and his hands casually tucked into his pockets of his jacket, looking perfectly at ease in here at Miyagi-Do.

"You guys finally figured out that Cobra Kai was just a big bunch of bullies, huh?" Asher said with a bit of a mocking tone in his voice, as he was making no move toward them.

"Yeah, we did. And we're so sorry, we know that we never should have left. I mean, you gave us a home and..." Ash was chuckling at the oldest of them, a kid maybe a couple months younger than himself.

"Just shut the hell up and get your sorry asses over here." He said as the Serpents whooped in relief, and raced over to tackle their leader, who was at once, breathing easier.

Scout smiled at the happy reunion and she was feeling a little blacklisted for a few minutes, as she was walking back out front, to practice her moves.

"Hey, you okay?" Robby asked as he walked around from the other side, as he had presumably felt the same way, that she was feeling.

"Yeah, fine. Just need some air for a few." Scout said, quickly droppin' onto the ground and starting to do pushups swiftly in a practiced manner.

"You're jealous." Robby noted and Scout was so startled by his words of mouth, that she dropped for her tenth pushup and lost her balance, winding herself in the process.

"No, I'm not. Ow." Scout hissed under her breath in pain, as she rolled up to stand on her feet again. "I swear that I am not jealous, alright?! Now, would you go away! And talk to Sam!" Scout shooed swiftly at him to go away and she turns quick to see Asher standing there, for once without his Serpent Jacket.

"Jealous?" He asked and she looked confused at his words, as he sighed a little. "Come on, I've got something to show you." He said, and she followed him to the car that Daniel had given to him for short-distance trips.

He popped the trunk open and he opened a case that he had left in it, as Scout was practically ready for what ever the object was, to have it jump at her. "Open it." He murmured, and she did so.

There was a classic Serpents jacket and Scout looked between Asher and the jacket, as if trying to catch him in a prank red-handed. "It's yours. You should know by now, that I don't joke around about Serpent tradition." He said and she looked back at the jacket in the trunk.

"I thought that you guys, I thought that you had to earn them. Through a variety of challenges." She said and he smiled a little.

"You defended us in Juvie and running watches with us together as a team. You constantly stand up and the shock is real, whenever you walk away from the fight again. You fed us... when we didn't have shit. I'd say as the King for certain, that I need a person like that in my cause." Asher said and he looked at her right arm, as he spotted the end of the tattoo.

"You already got the tattoo." He pointed out and she very quietly looked down at her right arm, as she pushed up her sleeve, and she smiled a little.

"No, I don't. This is a big gray wolf Asher. You of all people, should know your animals." She said and he grunts a little.

"Touché." He said and she sighed quietly, recognizing that she had hit a sore spot.

She unbuttoned her flannel a couple buttons, and there was a Serpent that was tattooed on her left collarbone. "Not all of us can afford to have it on our necks, Ash." She said and he picks up the jacket and handed it to her.

She smiled a little and they hugged quickly, before they walk around into the dojo again.