|VIII|

Scout handed a bunch of food to Robby through the open door and he was wearin' his LaRusso uniform now and he motioned her into the room.

"Let me guess, your mom isn't home yet?" She asked and the look said it all that she needed to know, as he walked over to her, and she hugged him as he shuts the door. "You should come, and stay with me." She murmured, as he'd look at her, shaking his head.

"Can't leave my mom alone. Where would we get our money? Electricity would go, then the water, then..." She pressed a finger against his mouth, as he was forced to shut up.

"I would leave your mom with enough money to keep her rent checks up to date for the next five months at least, Robby. I would never leave either of you with nothing, your mom introduced me to you and I will never stop owing her for that." She said and he sighed quietly, as she hugs him again, her head on his shoulder.

"Shit." Robby said very quietly and then suddenly, there was a bunch of really annoying knocking, pounding on the door. "Into my room hurry." He hisses and she dove into the room and gently shuts the door, leavin' it open a bit cracked, so she could see, and hear a bit better.

"Quit it." Robby ordered as two guys came galomping in and they ate all of his cereal once again, and Scout's fists clenched at the sight of the two guys a couple of scammers and one was very clearly, a drug addict.

"I have work." Robby said and Scout was smiling very slightly until they all began to laugh at her dad's name.

"Wait, you mean, like the fucking ninja guy?" The drug addict asked and Scout's scoff was rather clear as she came out of the room, unable to hide any of her clear disgust any longer.

"Actually, it is the karate guy, you big dipshit." She said coldly and her eyes flared up with a fierce brown fire.

"Ooh, Robby's got a girlfriend now, huh? Aren't you a pretty one?" Druggy asked and he reached out towards her face and within seconds, she had him in a painful fingerlock, and his fingers were cracking and creaking, as he was crying out.

"Touch me again, or even try to, and these fingers of yours will not be at all doing any snatching of any packages or any drugs for a long time. Get it?" A second later, she broke one of them as he howled in pain. "Next time, it will be your arm." She said and he nodded as she released him and he cradles his hand to his chest. "And also, not his girlfriend." She said and Robby looked over at her, and not even tryin' at all, to hide the impressed look on his face.

"Are you gonna just let her talk all sorts of shit about our boy here?" The other guy asked and Scout turns to see him standing there in a crappy fightin' stance.

"Hey, where did you get those black eyes from?" She asks and he narrows his eyes in confusion, until, one after the other, she punches his eyes and he howled in pain. "Don't give me eyes either. Just because I'm not with Robby, doesn't mean that I'm interested in you stupid little crybabies. Come on Robby, you're gonna be late." She said and he shakes his head at her.

"I am both more scared of you and more in awe of you, every goddamn day." He said, as she slung on one of his jackets and he smiled a little, as he locked up after the guys had left.

She dropped him off and shakes her head a little bit. She parked her car, as she walked into LaRusso Auto and she finds herself face to face with Anoush, and... "Hey, dad." She said awkwardly, and he raised his eyebrows at her.

"You can stay for today, but only, because I need you to help because we have a new kid." He said and he gave her a LaRusso Auto T-shirt and she chuckled.

"I'll go change and help him out." She said, clapping her dad on the arm and shaking hands with Anoush, and she'd race off quickly to change.

She found Robby pretty fast and he was chucklin', as together, they pretty much finished everything that was all backed up before lunch.

"Hey, executive orders here. Leave him alone." Scout said, as she walked over to where Anoush and Louie were messing around with Robby.

They both walked off and Scout looked at him and shakes her head at his expression. "That was my Uncle Louie and I'm sure that you have met Anoush by now. Sorry about them but I'll be back in a few minutes, okay? I just need to check something." She said and he smiles a little bit, as she walks away to get to the 'bathroom' or so he thought.