"Do you burn?" He asked, I nodded and he gently grabbed the back of my neck pulling me toward him, bringing me face to face with his large member.

I knew what he wanted from me, and I wanted to do it just as much as he wanted it, but I was scared. Scared of his size, scared I would be no good.

A searing pain shot through my body, the burning felt more like bolts of electricity now. This volt taking my worries with it. I placed one hand on Deacons thigh while the other picked him up, feeling the soft skin as I glided my hand to his head.

The heat started focusing in on my intimate parts. I didn't dare stop what I was doing. Deacon watched me Intently as I held him in my small hands.

"Put me inside you, take the heat away little one." He encouraged me. I closed my eyes and wrapped my lips around him. My tongue swirled around him like it knew exactly what it was doing, but it didn't, It was just dying to taste him.

My body cooled having him inside my mouth, I craved more of the sweet addicting taste that lingered inside him. I pushed him deeper, to the back of my throat. It wasn't until then that I  finally heard his groans. I felt his hips push into me, forcing himself deeper. I knew I couldn't go any deeper so I pulled back and took a breath while my mouth was at his tip.

"Oh Ell." He moaned. I looked up to see him so fixated on me and everything I was doing. His precum coated my tongue and I greedily swallowed. He tasted so sweet and I couldn't help but feel like his fluid was putting out the fire inside me.

I soon found a rhythm, pushing him as deep as  my body would let me and when he was wet enough I would greedily lick him where I couldn't fit him into my mouth. I wasn't doing this to please him, although it was a side effect, I was doing it because it felt amazing. His taste and the absence of heat had me so hungry for him.

I felt my own arousal dripping down my thighs, it wasn't till I tried touching myself that I realized Deacon was holding my arms tightly. He was shaking and breathing more quickly. I finally recognized the background noise as Deacon moans of pleasure.

I pulled my arms from his grasp and took him out of my mouth, I wiped my wet lips and pushed on his abdomen to get him to lie back.

"Relax. I don't burn anymore." I told him before lowering myself back down to his groin and continuing my sucking and licking, this time for Deacons pleasure. He felt his large hand to my head, running his strong fingers through my hair, making sure my mouth didn't leave where he wanted me.

"Oh god I love you." He groaned just as he grabbed a fist full of my hair and pushed himself deeper down my throat. I let my eyes flutter shut as I enjoyed the feeling of his body shaking underneath me, and his warm release filling my insides.

He held himself inside me for a moment before finally releasing my hair from his grasp. I caught my breath before a smile formed on my lips.

Deacon spent so much of his time pleasing me, it felt good to know that I could do the same for him.

He leaned down and picked me up from the floor, placing me on his lap. I finally took a sigh of relief as he hugged me. I was pain free and the sun was finally coming up, filling the room with its golden rays.

"Let's get you in some comfy clothes, you need you're sleep." Deacon whispered. I nodded and reluctantly left his lap to grab some clothes and clean myself up.

Deacon drew the blinds, darkening the room again and crawled into bed with me. I didn't realize how fatigued I was, and how sore my muscles were until I laid curled to Deacons chest. I easily fell asleep with every part of him filling my senses.