Too Many Close Calls

Start from the beginning

"What?" Gaped Izuku; who was quite done with the conversation already. "Just leave me the hell alone, Bakugo." He angrily slapped the fist away from his shirt, leaving the neck to be slightly stretched out more.

He kept trying to walk away from the ash-blond, but the other wouldn't let him go in peace.

"We need to talk." He huffed angrily, crossing his arms over his chest.

"About what, Bakugo?!!" The greenette threw his hands up. "About what?" He glared. "Oh! Oh! Maybe about the way you told me to off myself back in middle school??" He listed off, using each finger. "Oh! Or maybe the time you left me to die in the League's hideout??"

"Deku..." The other tried to speak.

"SHUT! UP!" He yelled. "I AM TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT!! All I ever wanted..." He choked back tears. "All I ever wanted was to be your friend..." Izuku confessed, looking at the ground with balled-up fists as tears threatened to fall down his face.

"...What..?" Bakugo's eyes widened in shock as he looked at the teen in front of him. He smiled nervously, unknowing of what to do or how to act, though he usually acted calmly and rationally even with his tough and angry demeanor.

"YOU HEARD ME!!" He wiped his tears away with his arm. "I never knew why you hated me this much." Izuku chuckled, sniffling slightly. "I never did anything wrong..."

"Or at least I think...." He confessed. Looking up, his emerald-green eyes met with wine-red ones. "Can you at least tell me?"

"Tell you what?" Bakugo asked, dropping his tone and voice slightly.

"Why you hated me so much? Why you hurt me beyond repair?" He smiled. "So much for being a hero, am I right?"

Bakugo opened his mouth to speak, but looking at the shorter boy's fragile and broken body language, he closed it and looked away, feeling guilt overcome him.

"That's what I thought." Izuku frowned, walking away with a hand gripping the other arm, almost as if he were walking in a balled-up position.

Alone.

All to himself again.

Midoryia felt good to have spoken out against Bakugo. He felt as if a weight had lifted up from his shoulders so now he could breathe better than ever before.

He walked back to his room to finish unpacking the last few boxes left to finish decorating their room. Eri had come in to help much earlier in the day, but he really didn't want to bother her.

With a sigh, he got to work, but not long after he tired out. He was too mentally exhausted and just wanted some sleep, but there were no blankets or covers on the bed as of yet.

"Ughh..." He huffed, walking over to Todoroki's room. He knocked a couple of times before hearing shuffling from the other side.

The door opened with a slight creaking as a dual-haired male peeked through the gap between the door and the wall. "Izuku?" He opened the door fully. "Do you need something?" He asked.

"Can I take a quick nap...here...?" The boy said tiredly.

Shoto nodded, letting the sleepy greenette walk inside and flop onto the neatly-made bed.

"Why not use your own bed? Did they bot give you one?"

"No blankets." He replied bluntly, face against the soft mattress.

"Oh." His boyfriend said, walking towards him and sitting on the edge of his own bed. "What about Eri?"

"Kota..." He replied.