"The philosopher's stone! Of course!" Hermione gasped in realization. "How could I be so stupid." Hermione scolded herself.

Harry lit up the second it was mentioned, "I remember now! He was in the back of Dumbledore's chocolate frog card!"

"Thanks Lilith!" Hermione grinned, "I'll be back soon! I'm going to go look for alchemists in the library!" She managed to let out before completely disappearing at the corner.

"How did you find out?" asked Ron in confusion.

"Like I said! Papa knows everyone!" Lilith answered with a cheeky grin, before checking her watch and widening her eyes.

"Oh no! I'm late to Fred and George's monthly meeting! I'll see you both later!" Lilith bid them goodbye before running off to greet the twins.

By the time she arrived at their secret spot, Lilith was barely losing her breath with all the training she had.

"Sorry I'm late!" Lilith apologized hurriedly.

"Lilith!" George's eyes lit up at the sight of the girl.

"Where have you been, Pumpkin? You were missing for a week!" Fred bombarded the girl with questions.

"Homesick, Freddie. Papa sent a letter to school saying I had family business." She told the twins who nodded in understanding.

"Very well, let's plan!"

--

Once  term  had  started,  they (they, meaning Hermione)  were  back  to  skimming  through books for ten minutes during their breaks. Harry started stressing out more,  because  Quidditch  practice  had  started again. Wood  was  working  the  team  harder  than  ever.  Even  the  endless  rain  that  had  replaced  the  snow  couldn't  dampen  his  spirits.  The  Weasleys  complained  that  Wood  was  becoming  a  fanatic,  but  Harry  was  on  Wood's  side (Much to Lilith's dismay, she wasn't surprised though).  If  they  won  their  next  match,  against  Hufflepuff,  they  would  overtake  Slytherin  in  the  House  Championship  for  the  first  time  in  seven  years.

Hermione was still obsessing over Nicolas Flamel, scanning through books for more information. Apparently, she had seen the name before in a book she was skimming through during her daily library visits, but she could not remember which book it was.

Then,  during  one  particularly  wet  and  muddy  practice  session, Lilith, sitting on the stands with a protective charm around her to avoid the rain, overheard  Wood giving the team a bit of bad news. He'd just gotten very angry with  the  Weasleys,  who  kept  dive-bombing  each  other  and  pretending to fall off their brooms.

"Will  you  stop  messing  around!"  he  yelled.  "That's  exactly  the  sort  of  thing  that'll  lose  us  the  match!  Snape's  refereeing  this  time,  and  he'll  be  looking  for  any  excuse  to  knock  points  off  Gryffindor!"

George really did fall off his broom at these words. "Snape's  refereeing?"  he  spluttered  through  a  mouthful  of  mud.

"When's  he  ever  refereed  a  Quidditch  match?  He's  not  going  to  be  fair if we might overtake Slytherin." The rest of the team landed next to George to complain, too.

"It's  not  my  fault,"  said  Wood.  "We've  just  got  to  make  sure  we  play a clean game, so Snape hasn't got an excuse to pick on us."

Lilith immediately frowned the second her Professor was mentioned. She disliked the teacher a lot, not hate or despise (yet), but dislike. He bullies students except for the Slytherins, and loves picking on Harry and Hermione the most.