Imperius

"I certainly hope so, My Lord." Draco said gently, his eyes downcast. Tom looked at the boy before him. Quite the picture he would admit but that was for later. Slowly, Tom moved directly in front of the boy, grasping his chin and pulling his eyes up towards him. 

"You said Hogwarts teaches the unforgiveable curses to be simple spells easy of casting. I take it that means you have never tried to case an unforgiveable" Draco's eyes widened in shock. 

"Of...of course not My Lord. I could never do something here, and most certainly not under the old coot's nose. It was far too risky to ever attempt such a thing. I..." Tom held a finger up, effectively silencing the Malfoy boy. He breathed in. 

He had wanted the first few lessons to be strictly textbook and theory. He had felt it was important to build up a base before continuing forwards after all. That was how he had learned himself, and it had been quite effective if he did say so himself. For now, however, he was just angry. 

The fact that Dumbledore managed to change the very depth of learning, twisting fact around to more suit his premise, it appalled him. He was not a ravenclaw, he did not so much care that the knowledge was wrong persay, but more the audacity the man had to oversee such misuse of fact. Just because the curses were dangerous did not mean that they were easy. Of course, these curses naturally were easier then others of a similar vein. Not to mention unlike some others they did not take a lot strain on the person with the exception of the imperius curse, and even then only if you attempted to sustain it for vast amounts of time over a distance. It would seem as though Dumbledore was frightening them from even daring to try to cast a curse. Which was fine, but at the very least he could try and give the proper information. 

It was more the fact that it would seem so many things were being improperly taught that he had such an anger with. Draco was turning into his third year and yet for some unknown reason, he had yet to actually have a teacher who dabbled within practical Defense Against the Dark Arts. It was an absolute disaster. Not to mention the last two teachers were nothing but a joke formed at everyone's expense. 

He hoped that perhaps with this McGonagall lady now the HeadMistress certain things would be fixed. He knew it was far too much to hope that a Gryffindor would dare to actually fix everything to the likes that they had been when he was in school, but he could hope for the best at this point in time. There was also the fact that if she did not take the steps necessary to begin fixing things, he could just as easily threaten her, or perhaps Imperious her and make her do it anyways. There were other forms of doing it as well, and Tom did not really care how it happened as long as it did happen. 

Armando Dippet it would seem was the last descent Headmaster Hogwarts had seen. He truly did not understand why anyone thought it would be a good idea to set Dumbledore of all people up as Headmaster. For what? Because he killed Grindlewald? That was before he had even contemplated he was a wizard. He was certain there were other far more qualified options. 

It did not matter now, he supposed, considering he did not have to worry about it quite yet. These things could come in the future, when the time for them was upon him. For now, he had other things to focus on. Such as the pretty Malfoy boy he had asked a question to. 

"Would you like to, I asked." Tom said simply, continuing to hold the Malfoy boy's eyes captive in his own. He saw a great deal of excitement, as well as reluctance. He supposed he could somewhat understand. It was a dangerous curse to cast after all. Set of curses, rather, to try. Especially at the age of 13, the boy may not even manage to do it. Tom was always striving for the ability to push his toys though so he may as well do this. It could not hurt the boy's fragility too much. 

"Which...Which one would I be attempting?" The teen asked nervously.

"We should probably start with the easiest one." Tom said simply, released the boy's chin from where it had been held captive. "The imperious. Over an animal, of course, at least to begin with. We should check to see if you have the fortitude for such spells before trying to delve further into the Arts, don't you agree?" Tom asked with a light hum. Draco nodded hastily. 

"Well, then, follow me." Tom said abruptly, turning on his heel. 

Draco rushed after him. He figured Tom was headed outside, and to that affect he was correct. The cold did not seem to bother the boy as he strode all the way past the gardens towards the wood. Draco had thought that he would stop before he stepped inside, but he was wrong. Tom kept walking. Draco rushed closer to him, worry flooding him just momentarily. He did not deny that both Tom and himself were more then capable wizards, especially for their age, and after all Tom was the Dark Lord, of course he could protect himself if it came down to it, but that did not stop the fact that night was quickly approaching. He did not wish to be stuck in the Malfoy Woodlands after dark. It was not that he was scared, because of course he was not, and even if he were there was no way that he would ever admit to such a thing.

Tom continued walking, checking behind him ever so often to ensure that he did not loose the youngest Malfoy before they finally stopped. It had been probably a rough ten minute walk through the wood. They had not gone too far in, something which he was infantilely grateful for.

 It took no more then a slight flick of his wand before there was a bunny in the small clearing that he had brought them to. 

"Casting the imperious curse is not really all that difficult. It depends on the strength of the will of the person casting it, and the weak mind of the person it is being cast on. If yours is stronger then theirs, then it is easier. Though that does not mean that you cannot cast such a curse on a person with a stronger will, it just means that it is easier if they are weaker minded." Tom explained waving towards the bunny. "So...go on. Cast it."