Aria laced her fingers with Damon's, she knew he was scared of losing her, she was scared to, but their love story had just started, it wasn't going to end this soon.

Damon looked at Aria and brought her hand over to his mouth and dropped a light kiss on it, Damon wasn't going to lose Aria, not now, not ever.

"Is the other one for me?" Elena asked, interrupting Damon and Aria's moment.

Elijah nodded, "This is an elixir that I acquired some 500 years ago for Katerina" Elijah explained, "It possesses mystical properties of resuscitation".

"So I'll be dead?" Elena asked confused.

"And then you won't" Elijah replied.

"That's the plan?" Stefan asked shocked, "You've had these elixirs for centuries, how are you so sure they haven't expired or something? You both wanna come back to life, how about the Gilbert rings?".

"Stefan, I'm a witch" Aria reminded, "I'm supernatural, the ring won't work on me".

"And a doppelganger is a supernatural occurrence" Elijah said, "Odds are the ring won't work".

"Elena, Aria, what if these elixirs, don't work?" Stefan asked frustrated.

"Stefan, it will work" Aria replied, "It has to".

Stefan looked towards Damon, hoping he would say something, but he just shrugged, annoyed by everyone, Stefan got up from his seat and left the room.

Elena sighed, "Do we know if Klaus has everything he needs to do this?" Elena asked, "Does he have a werewolf?".

"Klaus has been waiting to break this curse for over 1000 years" Elijah replied, "If he doesn't already have a werewolf, my guess is by tonight, he will".

Aria sighed, she turned to Damon, "I'm going to go get my phone from your room and call Caroline, she was supposed to be here but she's not, so I'm going to check up on her, I'm slightly worried".

Damon nodded, and after giving Elijah a small smile, Aria went upstairs to Damon's room, leaving Damon, Elijah and Elena by themselves.

***

"You really love her, don't you?" Elijah asked Damon, both men ignoring the doppelganger in the room.

"You have no idea" Damon whispered, "At times, it amazes me how much hold that girl has on me".

"You're good for each other" Elijah said, "You are the reason as to why she hasn't lost control of her magic yet, and she's the reason as to why you're still in touch with your humanity".

"I don't know if I'm the one whose keeping her sane, I do know that she's the best part of me, and if I lose her, I will lose my mind" Damon admitted.

"You won't" Elijah assured, "None of us will, not this time".

Before Damon could say anything else, the two vampires heard the front door slam.

"Get out!" Jenna yelled.

Elijah and Damon exchanged a look and walked over to the commotion, with Elena following closely behind.