Chapter 22

Tori getting closer to the Netorian male

Several months have gone by and Linga and I have grown extremely close. Neither of us have removed the rings on our fingers and haven't discussed marriage anymore. He did tell me what the poem was in my glass frame and it was lovely.

I never knew about happiness;

I didn't think dreams came true;

I couldn't really believe in love,

Until I finally met you.

I'm sure it was the same earth poem by Joanna Fuchs, but I loved him for it.

We always came close to having sex but he always stopped himself to my frustration, I'm a needy wanton chick. I loved him no matter what and we became great friends from our time together and even spent time with the other couples becoming friends with them as well. Linga and I laid on the large deck he'd built alongside our bubble house. It was a great place for my nude sunbathing. I've been running around occasionally in the buff since he saw me swimming naked many months ago.

The sun was setting on another day and he suggested that we watch and share a glass of the alien wine. We reached for the glass at the same time and laughed at each other.

"I'll go get another glass," he chuckled happily and went back inside. I told him to hurry or he'd miss the sun disappearing. He came out just as it did and smiled down at me with his full glass. He sat next to me and told me to remove the robe. I removed it getting ready for my daily oil rub down to stay youthful. I turned to my stomach and he massaged my back, butt and legs. I turned to my front. He rubbed the substance all over and his eyes were glowing as he rubbed it along my forehead and cheeks. I smiled at him when he ran his fingers down my cleavage and small breasts. He stopped above my hairline on my sex and I exhaled wishing he go further. He hissed as his talented fingers rubbed the oil on my thighs, dipping between them and brushing my sex. I was breathing deeply and my heart was pounding in my chest. He stood suddenly, removed his robe and jumped in the water. He waved me in and I eyed him curiously. He said to please join him so I got up and dived in.

I breached the surface and treaded water. He raised up and wrapped his arms around me. His eyes were glowing brightly.

"You're absolutely beautiful," he sighed and pressed his lips firmly against mine and kissed me sweetly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and felt his hardness against my abdomen. I grinned and kissed him back. He lowered himself in the water before me and I gasped feeling his tongue lap against my sex. This was definitely new. He put my thighs on his shoulders and devoured me while he held me up in the water. Holy fucking shit. The water lapped against my heated skin and I moaned loudly when his tongue entered my heat. I wanted more, I wanted him entirely. He continued thrusting his tongue inside me and I thrashed in the water. I pushed him away with my shaky legs and he rose to the surface. He was glowing, his stripes bright against his blue skin.

"Take me please," I mumbled softly through ragged breaths.

"Will you marry me," he asks softly and I nodded my head.

"Yes Linga, give me your child," I moaned softly and he wrapped his arms around me and swam quickly back to our home. Not once did his lips leave mine. Nothing and nobody could have prepared me for the amount of love that man gave me. When he laid me down and his tentacles spread open my mind was lost. He entered me slowly and stroked my entire being. It felt euphoric and soul altering. He took his sweet fucking time making sure to lavish me in erotic kisses and strokes of his large male member. I was so wet and with the added oil we glided against each other adding an additional erotic feeling. When I orgasmed against him he looked down at me in utter bewilderment. He climaxed deeply and I felt completely full.

"You're carrying my child," he beamed brightly and kissed me softly. We held each other tightly, refusing to let either go. A tear fell from my eye from the absolute beauty of it all and my heart swelled.

"I love you so much Linga," I sighed contentedly. He kissed my cheek and told me he loved me too. He pulled me close to himself and we fit perfectly together like puzzle pieces. We had been made for each other and I felt my heart glowing with unbridled love for him. He rubbed my back and I laid my head against his shoulder and drifted off to a pleasurable sleep.