Chapter 7

Tori my insatiable alien

I was awakened by Phirah gently nibbling on my shoulder and neck. His appendages were caressing my upper thighs and occasionally dipping into the space between. I grinned, realizing I was nude and opened my eyes to see his both glowing brightly.

"I woke with a need," he says softly. I giggled and pressed my lips to his and kissed him passionately. He rolled me on top of him and I gasped as his tentacles spread my legs and his larger member searched for my heat. It felt much larger than the last time and my eyes widened when he pushed up into me.

"Holy crap, you're a lot bigger Phirah," I sighed deeply. He rolled me over and thrusted into me completely and moaned loudly. His eyes were bright and his eyelids were hooded. He started his rhythmic dance and I started to expel tiny gasps of air. He started telling me he loved me over and over and my pleasure was building up. One final penetrating thrust and I screamed as my orgasm consumed me. I held him tightly against myself as my walls strangled his girth. I felt him release deep within me and kissed him lovingly.

"I love you Phirah, so much," I mumble softly squeezing him tightly. He pecked my cheek and laid his head against my neck.

"I'm so thankful that we met each other, I can no longer live without you Tori, you should live with me, I'll move my books to my storage," he states and starts moving inside me again. I gazed up at him and smiled.

"I would like to live with you as well," I told him, tightening and releasing my walls around his cock. His eyes widened and he chuckled.

"That's a neat trick, do it again," he smiled and moaned softly when I did it repeatedly. He kissed me deeply and his thrusts quickened. We both climaxed powerfully together and laughed at the faces we had made during our climax. Phirah chuckled and rolled to his back.

"Do you think I should join the games? You know I could easily become the commander and my father could retire. Then I would recommend stopping the abduction of females and perhaps find a deserted planet to rebuild on," he rambled his thoughts. I watched him as his mind worked on different ideas.

"I think you should do whatever you want to do, it's your decision to make, not mine," I smiled and added," I will support you on whatever you decide." I pecked his cheek and he grinned brightly at me.

"I will grow my hair out for my braids then," he winked and attacked my lips again. We stayed in his bed the rest of the day and night. My stomach rumbled softly in the early morning and he eyed me strangely.

"Let's go to my kitchen and see what edible things we can scavenge," he laughed happily and jumped up in his naked glory. I followed him through his room to a surprisingly huge kitchen. I watched him chew on his bottom lip as he lifted different containers trying to decide which I'd like.

"You'll like this," he grinned, putting it into the warmer. I raised my brow and went back to his room and grabbed a robe I'd seen. I put it on and wrapped it around myself and tied it. I headed back into the kitchen and Phirah watched me intently.

"You look lovely in my silks," he grins with sultry eyes. The meal warmer dinged and he brought out the hot container. Bouncing it around in his fingers he brought it in front of me and blew on his fingers.

"Fucker was hot," he mumbled softly and I chuckled at him. He hands me a fork and sits across from me.

"Aren't you going to eat," I asked curiously as I removed the cover of the dish he served me. I looked up at him and he had his chin rested in his palms watching me intently.

"I'm not hungry," he mumbled softly and smiled. I took a small bite and my eyes lit up.

"This is earth food," I gasped and he laughed while nodding. I ate it all and thanked him profusely. He shrugged casually and tilted his head.

"Do you hear a buzzing," he asked me curiously searching through the kitchen and headed to his living room area. The monitor on his wall was blinking rapidly. He pushed the button and his father was gasping and asking for help. I frowned immediately and yelled at him to go get dressed. I could see Cheri with a knife behind him. I screamed and Phirah came to my side and watched his father get stabbed repeatedly in the back by my psycho ex friend. He pulled my arm and we ran down the hall and all the way to the other side of the ship. Phirah punched in his father's room code and ran to the room he'd seen his father. I chased after him and stopped as I watched him rip Cheri's head from her body. I ran to Vizall and he was still alive but injured pretty severely. I grabbed a shirt from the floor and pressed it against the stab wounds to stop the bleeding. Phirah was pushing the monitor and requested emergency assistance. He looked down at me and his father and cursed vehemently. Sara ran in and raised her hands holding a knife. She rushed towards Vizall and Phirah kicked her powerfully snapping her neck. She fell, her dead eyes staring blankly at us. Phirah kneeled next to his dad and smiled.

"What did you do father, scare them with your big dick," he laughed softly and Vizall chuckled and groaned.

"Don't make me laugh you ass, it hurts, thanks for coming, that bitch was hell bent on killing me," he groaned painfully.

"Stop talking dumbass," Phirah sighed and got up to let the medics inside. They hurried and loaded the commander.

"Phirah, send a message to Sorik and tell him I want you subbing for me until I can return, give him the emergency code so he knows it's really me," he said firmly. Phirah nodded and started pushing buttons on the monitor and grinned.

"Do you know where he keeps his cleaning supplies, it's a mess in here," I mumble softly and stare at the two dead women.

"We have people that take care of all this, give me a moment and I'll contact them," he says solemnly while replying to the Sorik. He sat back and grunted.

"I'm now commander of this floating hunk of metal until my father heals, I order you to pleasure me for the rest of our lives," he states humorously. I shook my head at the goofball. I got up and covered the dead women with blankets off the bed.

"Call the cleaners please mister commander sir," I mumbled firmly and he laughed pushing buttons on the monitor.