Chapter 14

Tori my alien and I

The months passed quickly. Ankol and I have conquered the land and have a steady crop. We discovered that strange fish inhabited the lake and have survived off them and our vegetables. Ankol looks like a water god. His skin a dark rich brown and his stripes a bright fluorescent blue. His hair is gorgeous and to his butt. I'm a golden brown and my hair is also to my rear. We love each other a bunch and frolic quite a lot. I was resting on the beach when Ankol approached me and I noticed that his braids were gone. I raised my brow at him and he smiled. He sat next to me and ran his fingers through his long black silky hair.

"Don't need braids here, I'm a peaceful cultivator living off the land with my love," he grinned brightly and winked at me.

"Whatever you say, Romeo," I chuckled softly and he pulled me up and into the lake. We were splashing each other when we stopped and noticed a transporter coming to land next to Ankol's. I furrowed my brow and Ankol was frowning. We both went to the beach and got dressed. Ankol only wore his pants as he headed towards the small ship. I followed behind him. We both watched as the commander and Phirah jumped from the hatch. Phirah eyed Ankol's stripes with an odd look. Vizall said he wanted to visit with us and see how things were going. I stood next to Ankol with my arm around his waist as Phirah approached.

"You both look very well," he mumbled softly. He stood in front of Ankol and brushed his stripes with his fingers.

"That's fucking amazing friend, is it the water," he asked curiously and Ankol nodded. I watched him eye the water curiously and start running towards it, stripping on his way. The last thing I saw was his bare ass disappear under the surface. I rolled my eyes as Ankol ran in after him. I turned and sat down on the beach. Vazill comes and sits next to me.

"They both love the water, but Ankol is the son of a powerful water priestess and gained her gifts of breathing under it," he tells me calmly. I smiled and watched the two goofballs frolicking in the water like little children.

"Where did you go, did you abduct more women," I asked him curiously. He sighed and shook his head.

"We went to a nearby planet and met another race of aliens that we've dealt with before, they were willing to unify our races, so we are breeding with them," he stated uncomfortably. I laughed at him.

"I hope Phirah finds himself a good female and finds his happiness," I mumbled softly and watched him dive into the water.

"He has an impregnated female and is wanting to locate here near the pair of you," Vazill says solemnly. I raised my brow and pursed my lips, not sure if I felt comfortable with that idea.

"It depends on what Ankol feels about it, but it looks like they are both back to being friends," I grinned slightly seeing Ankol lift Phirah and toss him into the air. They both were laughing fanatically at each other.

"The female is Ankol's sister and daughter of the priestess," Vizall states softly and I gasped.

"His mother is still alive, what about his father," I questioned in shock.

"Yes both his parents are alive and still together on the planet we were just on," he says irritatedly.

"So is Ankol's sister like your race or her mother's," I asked curiously.

"She's more of the water dwelling race and has gills on her neck and fins between her fingers, she's lovely for her kind," he grinned and I nodded, not feeling upset at all.

"I hope Ankol doesn't get pissed at Phirah for knocking up his sister," I laughed. Vizall chuckled," you and me both." We watched the pair exit the water with their arms around each other's shoulders. They strutted out nude and my eyes were glued on Ankol's fit form. He put on his pants and came and sat next to me. He shook his hair out soaking me. I eyed him strangely and he kissed my lips.