Chapter 2

Tori hot for an alien

I pulled back to breath and noticed Zun's eyes were hooded and he was breathing rapidly. I smiled coyly and ran my hands up his chest. His odd hands were grasping my butt and I felt his excitement underneath me.

"Sorry I got carried away," I mumbled softly. He smiled and captured my lips again and we kissed a lot more. I could hear Cheri moaning more, figuring she was on round two. Her noise was spurring me on and I ran my fingers through Zun's hair as he pulled the strange material from my front. I had never gotten this far without going all the way and my brain was arguing with itself on what I wanted to do. Once his mouth covered my right breast I was moaning just like my friend. Zun lifted me up and carried me to his room. He laid me down on a huge bed and tore the material away from my body. His eyes traveled down the length of me and he smiled.

"You're very beautiful, what are you called," he asked curiously. Oh fuck, he doesn't even know my fucking name. I instantly felt mortified and confused. I sat up and tried covering myself with my arms.

"I'm Tori and I don't think I can do this," I muttered in embarrassment. He sat next to me and squeezed my thigh with his large fingers. He lifted my chin and kissed me softly and I laid back and his fingers moved between my legs. I was so fucking lost. Zun was between my legs, his large endowment pushing inside of my tight chamber. He was watching me intently as his girth entered me slowly. My mouth dropped open and my hands grabbed the blanket underneath.

"Are you okay Tori," he asked softly and when I nodded he pushed in completely and kissed me frantically. I felt so fucking full, it was a comfortable feeling and not painful. He started moving slowly and methodically. My eyes widened and I wrapped my arms as best as I could around his waist riding the building pleasure coursing through my nerve endings. His eyes were watching me intently and when I orgasmed brutally his mouth formed an O and I felt him climax deeply into me.

"That was intensive," he grinned and I eyed him curiously.

"I can understand what you say now," I state questionably. He laughed softly and nodded.

"Being joined allows us to communicate," he smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I won't be able to after then," I mumbled and he shook his head sadly. I

pursed my mouth as he finished pulsating. He hardened again and I raised my brow. He smiled and kissed me softly before repeating the process again. We were at it until the early morning hours. When I could barely keep my eyes open. Zun laughed and pulled me closer against his huge frame and tucked me under his arm so I could sleep. I turned in his arms and pecked his cheek before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep. I awoke confused, forgetting where I was momentarily until Zun mumbled something incoherent at me. I raised my brow and he put the device near his mouth and told me good day. I laughed and nodded. I missed being able to understand and speak to him the normal way. I made hand movements to have him put on the headset.

"Is there a way for me to learn your language quickly," I asked curiously and he thought about it. He was chewing on his lip and nodded suddenly.

"I will take you to our elder, she might have a way that will help," he smiled brightly at me and I chuckled. I watched him climb from the bed in all his naked glory and turned bright pink at seeing his large flaccid member. I couldn't believe he actually fit the entire thing inside of me. He handed me another metallic piece of fabric and I dressed myself quickly in it. I stood and my legs wobbled slightly from the plowing I'd received the day before. I could still feel him inside me which was an odd sensation. Zun dressed in the same material and it showed all his rippling muscles and contours. His ass looked amazing. I was eyeing it impressively when he turned and eyed me curiously.