Aru shah/ Pjo crossover Part 2

this was written by ShahAruShah007

Aru's POV

"Okay.", said Piper after 20 minutes of explaining, "So you guys are all related because your souls were the original Pandavas in their previous lives. Right?" "Oh, I'm not a Pandava. I'm a prince. Don't forget.", Said Rudy. "Um, neither am I actually, it's more of an adjacent thing.", muttered Aiden. "Oh yeah, you were their wife, weren't you?" Said Leo. Aiden sighed and said, "Can you not remind me every time?"

"Sure" Said Leo, immediately after which he whispered to Brynne and Aru, "Not". Both of them snickered. They'd all become such steadfast friends in a matter of just a few hours.

"Hey why don't you guys visit camp sometime?", Said Annabeth," Since you guys aren't fully mortal, you should be able to get through the camp borders."Yeah, assuming we survive the war.", said Piper. "Sure.", said Mini," We'll work something out-.", she stopped abruptly.

" Who's that?"

"Percy's back.", said Annabeth, rushing towards him.

"Followed - Kate - Porky - Get - In air." Gasped Percy.

"Leo, get us in the air!" Ordered Annabeth.

"Mini shields up!", said Aru. "Brynne, do that whirlwind thing to mask the noise!"

They all set to work, Leo frantically spinning his Wii controller and pushing levers, Mini making them invisible and Brynne covering up the noise. Soon enough the Argo II was in the air. Kate and Porky, who had just reached the hill, growled and disappeared. "Ah, well. We didn't even get to say bye," said Aru, rising from her hiding - from - the - monsters hiding spot behind a bush. She turned around to see a view of the Argo II crew, right in front of her face. "Ah!", she exclaimed and jumped back in surprise. "Calm down!", Said Annabeth from the other side of whatever the thing was. "It's just an Iris Message!"

"A what?" Said Aru.

"The rainbow goddess Iris occasionally helps us demigods and gods and other mythical beings by helping us communicate by Iris Messaging. So, as I was saying, all of us wanted to thank you guys for helping us escape."

"Nah, don't mention it. It's good to occasionally save someone else's life rather than your own" Said Aru, earning grins from everyone.

"So, we were thinking we can all meet up at camp as soon as the war ends. We'll IM you after this fiasco is out of the way.", Said Annabeth, rolling her eyes.
"Sounds like a plan.", Said Mini, grinning. " Good luck!"

Annabeth smiled at her in response and waved her hand in front of the mist, cutting the connection. "I really hope those guys will be alright."Said Mini, biting her lip.

"They will.", Said Aru.

This was written by ShahAruShah007

thank you for reading, 

bye!