Aru Shah/ Pjo crossover pt.1

Just for this one-shot, bear the messed up timeline and we are going to act like Jason (R.I.P Jason) isn't dead and Apollo isn't down from Olympus and the Oracle isn't 'malfunctioning'. That's all.

(Cut to the time when the Argo II had landed in Atlanta)

Aru's POV

The Potatoes were walking through the park, chatting and eating Gelato, when they suddenly heard a growl in the trees. All of them turned to look at a huge yali staring back at them. It roared and attacked. Mini quickly brought DeeDee out in death danda form and made a shield to block the yali out." Shield's down in 3, 2,  give'em hell.", Mini said. The shield was down, but Aru froze on the spot.

"Mini?", She said.

"What?", Mini replied.

"Did you just make an Avengers reference and curse in the same sentence?"

"Yep."

"I'm so proud of you.", said Aru pantomiming wiping tears of joy. they rushed forward to help out her friends. They weren't doing well. The potatoes had been caught off guard, and they weren't exactly in their best form.

As they fought, they got pushed further into the park with the yali's advances. As they moved back, Aru tripped and fell. Aru's arms were already aching from exhaustion, And the yali took the opportunity and brought it's massive fists down. But he never reached all the way.

He got blasted to pieces.

Everyone looked in the direction where the blast came from and saw a huge greek warship with a metal dragon masthead that blew fire into the sky. On the deck, standing near the ballista, was a boy with curly black hair, dark brown eyes. He had this look in his eyes that made him look like he had had way too much caffeine. "Come on aboard!", he said, "We have a lot to talk about."

This was written by ShahAruShah007 and edited by me. I hope you guys enjoy it.