Distraction 

The restaurant in MM

                    Warning
             Mature content ⚠️

"You got a condom?" I breathed out as he pressed butterfly kisses down on my hip bone and started to pull off my panties.

Shaking his head no, he pulled my panties off me before dropping them on the floor.

"I'll pull out, " he kissed in between my legs

Circling my clit with his thumb, he pushed his index and middle finger inside me as he swirled his tongue around my opening, making me toss my head back as I moaned

Working his fingers in and out of me, he replaced his thumb on my clit  with his mouth and instantly started sucking on it, making me shiver in delight. 

"Oh my God" I moaned arching my back

"Stay still," he spoke, his deep voice sending vibrations throughout my whole body

"I'm cumming, " I moaned as my legs shuddered uncontrollably. Continuing to thrust his fingers in and out of me at a faster pace, he made sure to feel my body convulsing around them before he removed them.

Slowly he removed his head from between my legs and climbed back up on the bed until he was directly above me.

Bringing his fingers coated with my juices up to his lips, he licked them thoroughly clean as he gazed onto my eyes, as I laid there gasping to catch my breath.

Breaking eye contact, I looked down at his erection, seeing it stand firm at attention as precum dripped from the tip. As I looked at it, memories of our past times together flashed through my mind, making me hornier than I already was.

Perhaps it was because I hadn't seen it in a while, but it looked like it had gotten bigger. Which was mind-blowing, considering how big he was before.

As he looked In my eyes for any uncertainty, I lifted my head to give him an open mouth kiss on his chest, answering his unasked question.

"Go slow," I said, sucking in a quick breath as he ran his dick from my wet opening back to my clit.

I hadn't had sex in two years and looking at his size, I knew it would be slightly uncomfortable.

Leaning down, he kissed me on the lips, making me taste myself on his tongue as he tried to distract me as he pushed the tip inside me. Sucking in a deep breath, I arched my back before wrapping my legs around his waist.

The pain I felt as he penetrated further into me didn't last long as a shock of pleasure instantly rushed through my body, causing me to moan out loudly.

"Fuck, " we moaned In unison

Finally getting the rest of himself in me, he didn't move as he allowed me to adjust and get comfortable.

"You feel good as fuck," he groaned, as he pumped in and out of me softly, before gradually picking up the pace.

Using one hand to hold my waist, while using the other to rub my clit as he thrust in and out of me ruthlessly, bringing my orgasm quicker than expected.

Shoving my face in his shoulder to keep myself from screaming, I dragged my nails down his back as I felt my release building in the pit of my stomach.

"Move yo face from my neck, I wanna hear you moan while I'm fucking you," he ordered, making me remove my face instantly

Engaging in a rough kiss, he removed his hand from my clit to bring it to my right breast while breaking the kiss to suck on the left one.