Chapter Fourty Six

English

Rellane's P.O.V.

I am Rellane Endora Dares, I have a huge crush on Sensui Takashi since the time, he got rejected by Geovy.

Why do i have a huge crush on him?  He is handsome and quite nice which made me so happy.  He is not just a watcher but also a responsible man with a nice trait that makes people "kilig".

I dont know if i can find him here in Japan..  Yup,  I am in Japan for vacation and a secret goal to find him and pursue him.

I dont really care if he doesn't like me because for me,  he is the one i had been looking for. "Oh wait" an air suddenly slapped my face.  I think he might like me for being strong and bold of my feelings. I have his picture and started asking around Nagoya park.

"Hey,  uhm do you see this man" i said as i show the picture to a beautiful young lady.

Geovy's P. O. V.

Rellane took us to a trip. Yep we are in search for Sensui and I don't even know why she was that desperate to find him when i rejected both of them.  Anyway,  we are both in a one room hotel and she went out while me and paolo are both staring at each other then later on laughed.

"Why are you copying me? " i asked him
"Nothing,  let's go and walk around, maybe we can find him faster when we help her" he said
"are you sure? You're not mad that i rejected him?" i asked
"why would I be mad?" he said proudly and whispered something out of the blue. "atleast, you are now mine"

We went out of the unit and search for both rellane and sensui then we notice something that was crowded by people. 

A flashmob where a guy is dancing out of the blue and a woman was shocked to see him dancing. "oh a marriage proposal.. " Paolo said first which made me look at him.

"Sana all" i suddenly said. "you want me to propose to you?" he said jokingly and laughed.

My eyes was suddenly glued to his eyes. "Is that a question? " i asked with a serious tone.

"I a-am just joking" Paolo said.
"Don't worry, the answer would always be the answer you want to hear" I smiled.

"I found him! " Rellane shouted at us.
We both look at her direction "where? " Paolo asked.

She hugged Geovy and said "I found himmmmm"
"whereee" geovy asked
"At a local bookstore" she said and pulled my hand.
" lets goo" we look at each other before laughing again as we follow her.

Rellane has both nice and bad attitude but when she was with me she is as gentle as an angel.  Unlike Paolo,  whose teasing me like i am not likeable.

Paolo treated me like a princess while Rellane treated me like a queen and a bestfriend.  I can't say no to her since she have those crystal eyes that made her features amazing.

When we reached the local bookstore,  i saw him again with a cap on his hand.

"Sensuiiii" she was about to jump and hug him but sensui dodged that made us laughed.

"so close Rellane" we both teased her and smiled at each other.

"Long time no see" the boys exchanged greetings as we girls both look at each other

"friends kayo? " i asked "joke joke nice to see you again"