Chapter Thirty

Okay, Cool

Geovy's P. O. V.

Sensui has been courting me since half of my Grade 12 up to 2 year college. After that heartbreaking scenario of mine with Paolo, he existed and became disturbing my life along with the other one. He was the most consistent guy that I ever met where he said good morning, good afternoon and goodnight even saying I love you.

I am always felt so bad receiving I love you from him, because I only say thank you as a response. We go to dates and this time, I am more worried than I am with Paolo. I always think if he really love spending his money on me? If he didn't need it for himself and his family to help his mother and father. I always think more complex when I am with him. Not the complex like SPG stuff but thinking through, if he was the one.

If he was the one why do I need to think complexly? Why I get irritated at his sweet words or compliment? There is also a moment that I told him, I like him.

The first letter that I received from a guy was from Paolo but his letters are more than that one letter.
Do you remember I ended up holding Paolo's hand before? Well, I walked holding hands with him too and that made me think I like him because it was comfortable.

You get me? He made me letters for my birthday along with the greetings everyday! What a nice combo right? But yeah, I can't understand why things go through like this. Why it ended up that he wanted my time even I am completely focusing on my studies..

It ended up that after studies, I rather go home and sleep than meet him because it is time consuming and my energy was being eaten.

As a student, I knew things should come to end and be clear but also I knew for a fact that a person might change for good or bad after rejection. That happened to me and also what I had read and studied.

I had been awfully treating him as a good friend while him on the other hand is talking about his life and plans. Now, I see that even the assurance of courting and sincerity doesn't mean only in saying it in words but also actions.

Telling that to Stephanie made her shocked but also worried more about me. She said in a calm and soothing voice " Don't worry we will be still be friends"

I cried just knowing for a fact that I need to do this for me and him too. If I don't say it to him, my mind and heart will never be at peace. This is hard for me because I never felt loved that much from other guys.

Paolo was wrong that no other guy would love me the same. Sensui was more of what ifs but a great Romeo. I really always thought someday I would be his Juliet but the longer we are seeing each other, the longer I feel like I am in prison in his called..

Forever.