The Lighthouse

Outside the cottage, Aris had placed a metal helmet on his head, allowing Fizzy to take him up to the lighthouse entrance whilst everyone else watched from afar. The guard confronted Fizzy, before opening the door.

"GO GO GO!" Sadiq yelled, running towards the entrance, quickly followed by the rest of his tribe. They were quick to chuck a net over the guard, gagging her with a cloth and tying her to a lamppost.

"Bringing in the Sparticles. That feels good." Fizzy laughed, never thinking after 5 years of chasing the tribe he would not only have caught them but also be on their side, both at the same time.

Aris ran back to the time garden to be with Reese, leaving the remaining Sparticles and Fizzy to enter the lighthouse. Fizzy lead them upstairs, where they came face to face with Erimon, Dora, and the Queen herself, Kylie.

"Dora, Erimon, Queen-Zilla." Fizzy greeted them.

"Have you bought me a present?" Kylie asked, seeming un-phased that the Sparticles were right in front of her.

"Indeed I have. What's the grand plan then, your maj?"

"Grand plan is that everyone, including you, stays away from the neuroscrambler until I have baked the brains of the sensitives." She pulled out a frequency gun, pointing it in their direction. "I don't trust anyone anymore, especially after I discovered my own brother wanted to send me home." She glared at him and he glared back. There was clearly some sibling tension going on there. "Well, I'm not going home, and neither is any other teen parent! Now take them out to the balcony, out there! And guard them with your life! NOW!" She commanded, pushing the frequency gun into Fizzy's face.

They reluctantly all went outside onto the balcony, not wanting to be shot at. The door was slammed shut and locked behind them, leaving them stranded outside.

"Well that went well." Fizzy commented.

Sadiq looked at him angrily. "The neuroscrambler is in there, and we're locked out here!" He yelled.

"And how was I supposed to know Queen-Zilla would lump me with all of you?" He snapped back, trying fatuously to open the door.

"Well that's it. Mission over. We were so close!" Frankie groaned in frustration.

The balcony door suddenly swung open, and out came Kylie. She brushed past Fizzy, approaching Ernesto, a determined look on her face.

"Is it true your daughter is the seventh sensitive?" She asked, for the first time actually sounding like a human.

How she knew about his daughter was beyond him, but that didn't matter now. "Yes, she is. Her mind could be completely wiped if you turn that machine into overdrive. Please, don't do it." He begged. "Please, Kylie."

She seemed to deliberate with herself for a moment. And then the old Kylie was back. "Well she's only a baby."

Anger filled Ernesto's body, and he lunged at her. But the Queen was quick, pulling out the frequency gun and shooting him with full force, quickly followed with shooting the rest of the Sparticles.

"Make sure they don't go anywhere." Kylie chuckled to Fizzy before entering the lighthouse, locking them out once more.

Fizzy looked around in despair as the Sparticles all ran in slow motion, unable to control their movements.

"What to do, what to do?" He grumbled to himself, looking about the lighthouse.

Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed the balcony door looked to be ajar. He walked over, carefully giving it a test push. Kylie must have left it unlocked! He snuck through, getting on his hands and knees in hopes of going undetected. Slowly crawling, he began to make his way to the neuroscrambler.

"There's only 3 minutes left until the comet is directly overhead." Erimon informed his sister.

"We have to switch it off." Dora added.

Fizzy wrapped his hands around the cords, preparing to pull them out and turn off the neuroscrambler. But before he could, Kylie caught him.

"TRAITOR!" She yelled, blasting the frequency gun at him.

He was quick to move, and the frequency was quick to bounce off the metal walls, eventually landing back on Kylie herself.

"FIZZ! FIZZ! DON'T DO IT!" Brian yelled as he ran up the stairs of the lighthouse to his teen son.

But it was too late. Fizzy pulled out the plugs, switching off the awful neuroscrambler.