Bounty Hunters

The girls sat around the campfire eating the most delicious fish they had ever tasted. This tribe were clearly a lot more talented at cooking than they were.

"If Buha's not a teen parent, how did she get here?" Serena asked to no one in particular.

Reese looked to Buha. "How did you get here?"

"Bright lights at the stones. One turn 4 seasons ago. I come here alone, without mother and sister." Buha said sadly. "I make the God's angry, and now I cannot go home to my family."

"A year ago?" Reese said, as if to confirm to herself. "I don't think you made the God's angry, I think the bright light was a worm hole! A corridor between the two dimensions. We might be able to use the same worm hole to send you home!"

"I bet you miss your mum, Buha." Holly gave her a sympathetic smile. "If we're sending you home though, you have to give us the recipe for this fish! It was delicious!" Everyone laughed at her comment, she couldn't stop thinking about food.

"Buha, would it be ok if I talk to my tribe alone?" Serena asked.

She nodded. "I understand. Come." The other tribe left the campfire, leaving just the female Sparticles to speak.

"What is it, Serena?" Kim asked.

"I think we have to send Buha home. Today."

Reese looked at her in disbelief. "We can't lose her! She's one of the 7 sensitives!"

"And shouldn't we be talking to Sadiq about this?" Frankie added.

"No. I know what he'll say. Buha isn't meant to be here, she's not from our time. She should be fighting the Romans with her mum, Budica." Serena explained.

"That story doesn't end well..." Holly muttered.

"It doesn't matter. It's her story and she needs to live it. If we don't get her home today who knows if we'll get another chance. There's more sensitives out there, just not Buha. She was never meant to be here."

The girls looked at her with conflicted faces. They needed this sensitive, but knew Serena was right. This wasn't Buha's world, they could find more.

"Ok, let's do it." Holly nodded.

"She's a fish out of water." Reese agreed.

"Buha!" Serena called for the girl to return. "We're going to send you home now."

"ORYAN!" Reese called out suddenly, before sitting in a daze.

"Who Oryan?" Buha asked.

"He's a sensitive, like you. But he's been captured by Kylie. Reese can talk to him through their minds." Frankie explained.

"And he's been brainwashed." Reese was back with them, and with some unfortunate news. "Queen Kylie knows where we are. And she's sending troops to get us!"

Holly had really thought their 3 months in Wales lying low would convince Kylie they had given up, or vanished. Looks like they had all been wrong.

"I will help you fight the evil Queen. I protect my tribe. I protect everyone. We win!" Buha announced, met by cheers from her own tribe.

"But you can't." Serena protested. "If you stay and fight, you might never be able to go home."

"But my tribe. Your tribe. I must protect. Don't be sad, Serena. Tribe leader always make hard, right choice. For the many, not the one." Buha comforted her. "GET READY TO FIGHT THE EVIL QUEEN! There may be many. We must be clever and cunning. Lay traps. And then we AHHHHHHH!" She screamed, which was then echoed by everyone around the campfire. She truly was an inspirational woman.

**********

They got to work laying traps throughout the forest to catch the bounty hunters. They needed to keep safe, they couldn't risk losing anyone.

"Trap number 4, I'm loving this!" Kim exclaimed. "Holly, Frankie, get back to the camp. And if the army come for you, make the sound of a bird. Try and send them in northwards, they'll fall straight into our traps then."

"Come on, Holly," Frankie said as she helped her up from the forest floor.

They made their way back to camp, Holly placing herself in the comfiest chair she could find, thankful to finally be off her feet. She was hoping to have a bit of peace and quiet, but noticed Frankie watching her intently.

"You ok, Frankie?" Holly asked.

"What does it feel like?" She replied, a smile on her face.

"What does what feel like?"

"Being pregnant!"

Holly thought for a moment, unsure on how to answer. "Well, I guess it feels like I have a baby inside me? Uncomfortable at times, painful," she placed a hand on her large stomach and couldn't help me smile, "but definitely an amazing experience.... just don't go doing it yourself! Sadiq would kill you!" She warned, causing Frankie to laugh.

The sound of footsteps crunching leaves caught their attention. They turned to look and there came the bounty hunters, Fizzy and Brian. Frankie got up, placing herself between Holly and their enemies.

"Hands up, Frankie, or you get the frequency gun." Fizzy threatened.

"At least we know where you've been for the last 3 months, stuck in the biscuit barrel by the look of it." Brian laughed at Holly.

Holly rolled her eyes, she'd had enough of people implying that she's fat. "I'm pregnant." She said, her mood soured.

"Oh, congratulations!" Fizzy said sincerely, causing Holly and Frankie to share a look. He was never nice to them. Fizzy must have realised his error, coughing to clear his throat. "Uhh, tie them up."

"Ugh, Fizzy! I'm not getting up from this chair just so you can tie me up, only for us to be rescued later. My feet hurt, my body is swollen. Can't you just trust that I won't run away?" Holly pleaded.

"No can do, sweet cheeks." Brian replied for his teen son, pulling up a grumbling Holly and tying her and Frankie to a tree.

"Ernesto won't be happy when he finds out what you're doing to me."

"That dirty mucker? Last time I checked, we had him tied up too." Brian gloated.

Holly's heart sunk; they'd captured him!

"Now where are the rest of the witches?" Fizzy commanded.

The girls stayed silent. They weren't about to give up their friends.

"Fine, don't talk. We'll easily find the Sparticles. Come on dad." Fizzy leaded Brian away.

"CAW! CAW!" Frankie let off her bird sound, letting the girls know that the bounty hunters were on their way.