Oasis

"Where have you been?" Sadiq exclaimed.

"The adult dimension." Reese said as if it was the most normal thing in the world. "They're doing fine without us."

"Well, what was it like?" Sadiq asked in disbelief.

"Just like it was before. Bored kids being dragged around by their bad tempered parents. They've got some great new gear though!" She held up a flat black square. "They call this a tablet, it's like a portable mix of a tv and a phone."

Sadiq breathed a sigh of relief that his tribe were once again reunited. He went around to everyone, checking that they're all ok. "Come on, let's go!" He said once he was sure everyone was good, taking Serena's hand in his and leading the way back to Jefro's van.

**********

The ride back to their own van was quick, with the Sparticles spirits being lifted. They had found another sensitive, had discovered what was causing Holly's sickness, and had all been reunited.

"Now, I've got something for you." Jefro announced once he had dropped the tribe off at their own van. He handed Holly a jar of marmite. "My mum swore by this stuff when she was pregnant with me and Jason."

Holly smiled at him appreciatively. "Thank you."

"And for you." He handed Ernesto some books.

"'What to expect when you're expecting', 'The good birth companion'." He read aloud the titles of the books.

"See, he does have his uses." Jason said with a smile on his face.

"You're a sensitive, Jason. We need you!" Reese wrapped an arm around him, trying to encourage the boy to join their team.

"I would love to, but I don't know how!"

"Talk to me and Aris using your mind. Use the same powers you used to hear Holly's baby!"

"We need you to stay here, and in 6 months a commit will fly over. We will speak with you, and we need you to be ready to use your powers to send the teen parents home!" Aris explained.

"Will that bring back my parents too?" He asked excitedly.

Reese laughed. "It will! It will bring back all our parents!"

"Ok tribe! We've bagged another sensitive. That's a win for the mission!" Sadiq cheered excitedly. "So, back to the Spartivan and lets get the next one!"

Ernesto went with Jefro to his van, collecting some stuff to help with the pregnancy which their new friends had sorted out for them.

Reese grabbed Holly's arm before she could make her way to the van. "Holly, when we were in the adult dimension, I saw your mum."

"Seriously?" She asked in disbelief.

"She thought you were calling her mobile. She's really missing you."

Holly's heart skipped a beat. The phone in the Zone! It had worked. She felt a tear come to her eye, her mum missed her. And she missed her mum.

Reese walked to the van as Ernesto approached Holly, a garlic necklace wrapped around his neck and a box of food and supplies in his arms.

"You ok go travel, sweetheart?" He asked her with concern etched on his face.

"Yea, we have the help of our friends." She took one of his hands in hers, bringing it to rest on her stomach. "And family."

They smiled at each other, making their way back to their van. Today had been a day of surprises for the pair. The next 6 months would be testing, but they were excited at the thought that soon they would have a little baby in their arms. Their own little family.

"I think we should lie low for a while, guys." Sadiq suggested as they drove off. "Today was close, we really could have been caught. We've still got 6 months until the commit arrives, and we can't let the bounty hunters catch onto our mission."

The tribe nodded in a agreement. They needed to spend some time to recollect their thoughts and finalise their plans. But they had hope that they could complete their mission and send their teen parents home!

"But where we will go? Our 'Wanted' posters are up all over the country, people will recognise nice us wherever we go." Kim asked.

"I know a place." Ernesto announced. "It's a town in Wales where I grew up. It's remote and small and the most beautiful place you will ever lay eyes on. We can go there, throw them off the scent." He reminisced on one of the few happy childhood memories he had before being shipped off to military school aged 8.

"Let's go there then!" Serena smiled, getting out their paper map and passing it to him to show the directions.

It would take them a few days before they got to Wales, and another day before they found the town Ernesto had grown up in. And when they did, they realised it had all been worth it. It was quiet; everyone had left the small town when the adults had disappeared, nature had taken over. It looked like the most beautiful oasis. The sea glistened against the shore as the Sparticles parked up.

"Wow." Frankie looked wide eyed at their surroundings.

"So this is home for the next few weeks." Ernesto smiled at his tribe, his family. They were happy, truly happy for the first time in a long time.