"Dahyun." She takes both of my hands, "Before you say anything, I didn't cheat on you, I know you saw the messages on my phone, I bumped into him and he offered to help me, to help me with all of this." She looked around. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have assumed that you would go behind my back with someone else." I say and we stare into each other's eyes. "It's okay Dahyunnie, I wanted to tell you, but it was a surprise." She explains. We stand there in silence, but understanding each other's thoughts. God, I love her.

"May I have this dance?" She whispers and I nod. Music starts playing and she closes the space between us, rocking back and forth, "Where's the music playing from?" I ask but she just chuckles softly, "Don't worry about that, it's just you and me..." She starts. We sway side to side, the calm melody floating through the air, "Remember when we first met? I saw you from across the room, so determined to go home first place. You were wearing a white shirt and black leggings and had your hair in a half ponytail, you looked so cute." She lets out a deep breath, "And after I saw you dance, your expression as bright as ever, I remember thinking, one day...I'm going to marry that girl." She ends with giving me a small twirl.

I see her face once again, her eyes were glossy, she was tearing up. "What's wrong?" I wiped a tiny droplet from the side of her eye, "Nothing, I just love you so, so much." She says and my eyes start to become teary as well, "I love you too Momo." my voice becomes shallow.

"I love you too much Dahyun, so much that it feels like my heart's going to explode, every time I see you the tempo picks up and whenever you're in my arms, everything slows down and when we're apart, all I can think about is...you." A tear spills down her cheek, "So... Kim Dahyun." She gets on one knee and I put my hands over my mouth, "Will you spend the rest of your life with me?" She opens a small black box with a diamond ring that seems to glisten under the light. "I..." I gasp, still in shock, "I will, I'll spend the rest of my life with you and more." I say finally getting the words out of my shocked mouth. She smiles, getting up and putting the ring on my finger. "I love you." I whisper and we collide into the perfect kiss.

Her hands were wrapped around my waist as mine were against her neck, we moved our heads together, the stars were our witness tonight. The sweet smell of her scent mixed with mine wafted through around us, as our lips touched I swear it was like our spark emitted visual light, everything became so much brighter.

"Woo!!" We could hear cheering sounds from outside. I turned to see all our friends smiling with their hands in the air, I laughed. We walked down to meet them, "Hello, I'm Heechul" The tall guy said, offering his hand for me to shake. I hesitate but smile and take it, "Thank you Heechul, for helping Momo with all of this." I say and he nods with a smile. "I'll be leaving now, congratulations to you both." He waves and then disappears into the night.

Mina POV

Seeing them together, something inside me clicked, I looked over to Chaeyoung to see her smiling, her hand on her heart. The way her dimple was the first thing you noticed about her since she was always smiling. I love that about her, she makes everyone around her feel happy and safe. For the first time in years, the mask over my face could be taken off, I could breathe freely.

I take her hand and she turns her head and smiles at me, I lean on her shoulder and she puts her head on mine, I feel like I'm right where I'm supposed to be...home.

I admit it, I don't know how but I'm in love with Son Chaeyoung...

Chaeyoung POV

We all go our separate ways, Dahyun going back to her house with Momo. The car ride was filled with silent glances but the aura was warm, not hard feelings.

"Ah, what a night!" I say opening the door to our humble abode. "I'm so happy for them." Mina smiles, it's just something about that smile that makes my world stop. "Me too." I smile along with her. I break away from her capturing gaze, "Chaeyoung?" her soothing voice spoke. "I-I need to give you something." She says, reaching into her pocket. "Hold out your hand, and please don't make a big thing about it." She sighs with a smile. "Okay, I won't don't worry." I wink and hold out my hand. She turns it over, slipping a silver origami lion ring on my ring finger, it was just like the one I got her.

~ the ring ~

~ the ring ~

"I..." I didn't know what to say, my mind was filled with words yet I was speechless. "I'm sorry, they didn't have a tiger and lions are the closest thing to tigers, I hope you like it." She rambles, her hand still on mine. "I love you." I accidentally say but quickly correct myself, "It! I love it!" I awkwardly chuckle and she just smiles, "Sleep with me tonight?" She asks and I nod furiously.

Since the moment I have laid eyes on her, I don't know how but I'm in love with Myoui Mina ...

- - - - -

Hihi!! It's Pengu hehe, wow...that was something wasn't it heh...anyways...hope you have enjoyed this chapter, onto the next... - Pengu <3