Bewildered by the words leaving her mouth, I look at her with surprise. "Aww, that's cute, I didn't know you two were so close, it must be nice having a best-friend." Jinyoung said facing forward. Mina takes a step forward but I hold her back, "Are you jealous?" I whisper to her and the doors open. "No." She simply says nudging my hand off hers, I smile. I guess she is jealous.

"Dahyun, Tzuyu, welcome back!!" Jinyoung says and they rush over to greet him. "Jinyoung-ah, we missed you too." They have a small conversation on the other side of the room. I notice Mina furiously typing on her keyboard, "Mina-ya" I put my arms around her like a back hug, my hands on hers to calm her from breaking the keys. "What Chaeyoung, I'm working." She says trying to shoo me away, "Don't be jealous, how about I take you to an amusement park later!" I suggest hoping to return the smile on her face, but it didn't work. "I'm not a child Chaeyoung." She says and I sigh. "Okay, I'll just ask if Jinyoung wants to go then." I taunt, taking my hands off of her and my arms off her shoulder. "Fine, I'll go with you." She says, suddenly, "I thought so." I smirked victoriously.

Mina POV

I don't know who this man thinks he is asking Chaeyoung out. I can't let my friend go out with him?! I felt like I was on fire, a sense of jealousy crept up my back, but why was I jealous? Some part of me wants to run into her arms and taste those sweet lips of hers, but another part of me is yearning for someone else. Ever since I saw her again, the residual feelings have risen up once again.

"Goodbye!" We parted ways with Dahyun and Tzuyu, because Chaeyoung and I were going to go to the park Tzuyu offered to take Dahyun to our house. "Chaeyoung!" A voice chased after us as we were leaving the building. We turn around, and Jinyoung is coming towards us. I scrunch my nose in annoyance, which Chaeyoung seemed to notice since she took my hand and gave it a little squeeze.

"What's up Jinyoung?" Chaeyoung asks. "Are you doing anything right now? Not right now because we are standing here." He awkwardly chuckles, "Do you have any plans later?" He asks. I just can't stand it and butt in, "We're going on a date." I say, stepping forward. "Oh." His expression is mixed with shock, "Like a girls day thing?" He asks and I roll my eyes. "No, a real date, the cheesy ones where couples hold hands and get matching t-shirts. I think you should know what a date means." I scoff, my sharp work voice tuning in. It seems there was terror in his eyes for a split second, and that made my heart smile. That's right, back off of my-um I mean back off of Chaeyoung.

I thought he was going to leave us, but instead he rolled his eyes, "I don't believe you." He says, folding his arms. I look at Chaeyoung in disbelievement and she sighs, shrugging her shoulders. "We should go Mina." She tries to tug me away from arguing back, "No." I say because I never back down from a fight I most definitely can win.

Instead I pull her in, setting my hands on the sides of her neck, my fingers grazing her perfectly cut jawline. Her eyes were auburn in the evening sky, she looked confused, unsure about what was to come. I lean in, my venomous lips wanting to intoxicate hers. I smile knowing that that stupid grin will now wiped off his face, "Okay okay, fine." He says before our lips touch, darn. I smirk as he stands looking like an idiot. "Let's go Chaengie." I say, turning around, "O-okay." She follows, putting her arm under mine.

- - -

"I didn't know you were that jealous, if you wanted a kiss, you could've just said so." Chaeyoung teases and I shake my head. "Sorry Chaeng, I couldn't let someone like him go out with you." I said. "Why not?" She asks, her face showed blended emotion. "I don't know how to explain it but you're special, Chaeng." I say, smiling.

I don't know why I did what I did, that was not normal for me to lose my temper that easily. Chaeyoung is my friend, right? But there are clearly complex feelings I'm feeling towards her. Do I like her or am I just rebounding on the nearest person because I really am still in love with Jeongyeon. I have an argument with myself, why would you want to kiss her if she isn't more than just a friend? Why would you ignore the fact that after seeing Jeongyeon after all those years, buried memories resurfaced again, creating a dent in your heart? 

We drove in silence, there was nothing to say but empty thoughts.

"Are you ready?" She asked, parking the car. "Ready for what?" I ask, clueless, we were only going to the park right? "To have fun of course." She says, doing a little dance. I roll my eyes, "Let's go." She smiles.

We pay and start at the entrance shop, "Minari here!" She puts a light pink fluffy bear headband on my head. She starts laughing, "What? Do I not look good?" I ask, looking in the mirror, "Why are you laughing, I look fine?" I ask. "No, no, it's not that." She says, her laughter dying down. She sweeps the strands of hair out of my face, inching closer, "You look cute." She turns around to take the same headband but in a light blue color and puts it on. "How do I look?" She does a pose and I laugh.

"Wh-why are you laughing?" She pouts and I smile even bigger. "You look cute as well." I conclude. We walked hand in hand through the park, the sun was setting and soon the lights would fill the park.

"Go on the ferris wheel with me?" She asks with her alluring smile, how could I say no. "Sure." We walk over and stand in line, I spot a small shop just a few feet away. "Mina where are you going, we're next?" Chaeyoung asks and I stand back next to her, I'll go later, I say to myself.

We were at the top and the sun was just over the horizon, "It's beautiful." I whisper, I haven't seen something like this in a long time. "Yes it is." I hear Chaeyoung say behind me. I turn to face her, thank you for today Chaeyoung-ah, I'm having a lot of fun." I say, taking a seat next to her. "Anytime, I always have fun with you as well." She says, the evening sky shed a golden light, making her skin glow. "Really?" I ask. "Of course." She nudges my shoulder with hers.

We get off the ferris wheel and I get a call from Momo, "What's up?" I ask. "I'm ready, can you bring her to Tapgol Park tomorrow a 7:30pm/19:30? I've already asked Sana and Tzuyu to be there too." She stated. "Of course Momo, and good luck." I say, smiling.

"Was that Momo?" Chaeyoung asks. "Yeah, tomorrow at 7:30 at Tapgol Park." I give Chaeyoung the information that Momo told me. "Wow, I can't believe that this is real, I can't believe that Dahyun might get married soon!" Chaeyoung said excitedly. "Me too, I've known Momo for so long and I still can't believe that she's going to propose to someone tomorrow night." I sigh as the night breeze flows through the sky. "I need to use the bathroom before we leave, don't move!" She says and I nod.

I walk to the small shop that I spotted earlier and pick out something small for Chaeyoung. I smile holding it in the palm of my hands, what have I become? "Is that for your special someone?" The shopkeeper asks. I didn't know how to answer it, was she my special someone? "I guess you could say that." I say and she smiles. "Wow, they must be really lucky to have you." the shopkeeper says and I smile, "I think it's the other way around." respond. "Mina!" A voice called from behind, she jogs up to me, "I told you not to move." She frowns. "Sorry." I reply, I then turn to thank the shopkeeper. "Have a nice night." she says and we walk away.

- - - - -

Helloooooo! It's pengu hehe, what do you think Mina got for Chaeyoung? Will the Dahmo proposal go well? Find out in the next chapter and I hope you enjoy this chapter!! - Pengu <3