Chapter 9

Henry POV

After the little meeting with the other team, I started to think that it might be better just to join them and say like came down to visit or Schwoz told me that you need help finding Chapa. I still don't know how Ray will react to me being here. As I'm walking to the door of the school I can hear the alarm system going off, As I'm about to knock I see Ray open the door about to ask a question. As I stand in the middle of the doorway the twins and Bose both run up to me and bring me into the classroom, everyone surprised even Mika doing her best to act surprised at seeing me. I know I need to make it sound like i don't know what is going on so i ask, "Where is cha" as im about to finish the question Mika slaps me, "Shes is lost we do have been looking for her." I look at her curiously at why she slapped me. She just smiled at it both knowing she did it to be mean for everything i did to her in the last two days. I looked down trying to pretend like it hit hard even though it still does. I need to make it seem like that was the first time I knew about it. I start to think of a plan to get more info on any data they collect just then Schwoz comes in acting surprised and then dragging me away. He pulled me away from them to tell me about a new idea of tracking Chapa using DNA and blood samples. I asked how effective he thinks it would be and if it would be the best option we had. "yes , it is one of the only options we have!" was his response. I know it would be risky and somewhat dangerous but i had no other option so i went with it, I needed to find her soon. I asked how long it would take, all i could hear was it would take the rest of the day. I thought about it not remembering what I brought with me, bringing my uniform with the mask. I asked Schwoz if there was a place I could put it when he got his blood, he led me to chapa's room that she has when she wants to spend the night. I placed the bag in the room and then left with Schwoz so he could get some blood enriched DNA to search for Chapa. As he took my blood I felt even weaker and drained. I could hear the twins and Bose training with Ray a floor below us. My connection with Chapa felt weaker like she was on the gripse of life and death, I made sure to let her know I was trying everything I could to find her. She was weak but seemed to have enough energy to let me know about her surroundings and her ideas of the kidnapper being an old trainer or one of our parents enemies because they knew of the both of us. That made this even harder as they were planning for us to attack. I think about whether to tell Schwoz about the info I received from Chapa. After some careful thought, I decided to tell him about what Chapa said about her surroundings but not about the kidnapper. Schwoz notes down the info and starts the new scan for Chapa, As he starts it I start to get thirsty and go off to grab a bottle of water I brought with me. As I get closer to Chapa's room I see that the lights are on and the door is slightly open. I start freaking out hoping that I just left the lights on and didn't properly close the door. As I peek into the room I see my bag wide open on the bed and the closet door slowly closing. After noticing the closet door close I walked in to see that on top of everything in my bad was the mask. I opened the closet door to see a scared Bose standing there. "Bose what are you doing?" I questioned, "I-I-I-I should A-a-a-ask-k you the same thing, Henry? Are you even the real Henry?" Bose replied hesitantly, trying to show some confidence. Afraid of this point I had 2 options lie my way out of this or confuse and try to convince Ray that I was here to help and hopeful they would not ask any other question, Darn Mika was right. I grabbed Bose and went to the other and told them that I was here to help find chapa and that Schwoz called me secretly giving me the mask and some of the info. They were a little shocked but at least they didn't ask any other question besides why did i not fight back when I could have, and If I had anything they didn't. I spotted mika as she stared at me with a look of telling me that she was right and I should have listened to her. Ray stared at me, understanding That I had no other info that I was willing to share with them at the time, he welcomed me to join the search. 

*Thanks for reading this chapter. Have a great day*