My eyes wandered around in the peace and silence filled gallery as I walked inside. This area is for important people and hence it's silent with only voices of men laughing and music playing on which strippers gave them a show.

But before I move on, I'll have to do something. Natalie and I bought a masquerade mask for such situations. This does nothing but makes me quite comfortable that they can't discover my whole face. Not that it changes anything.

I placed the tray over the flowerpot stand and took out the black and white mask to put it over my upper face area. Adjusting my skirt, I walked inside the room where I was asked to.

A sudden wave of uncomfort rose when I entered in. It wasn't like I planned; every single eye was on me. As if I walked in while they were inventing time machine or something. I took a quick flick of everyone who was sitting there.

Don't worry Roslyn, these people are just looking at you, nothing more. Whom I'm trying to console? By their ugly ass reactions, I can tell they're definitely eye fucking me.

Standing here like statue of liberty is not going to help. I advanced in, trying to avoid all possible contacts with them. Music was loud and strippers were doing there job nicely with few other girls there for serving them whatever they ask for. And when I say whatever, I mean 'whatever'.

I extended the tray towards the first man sitting, covered in riches and showing off a little too much. He picked up his drink, shifting on his position with his cup. "Wow..."he grinned in his gruff voice. I looked over at that lady, sitting next to him, almost flashing her nipples on his face, giving me an Envious look.

Why would you even envy me?

I moved on to the next man who peeked a little to take a look at my face and then smirked holding his glass, extending his greedy gaze over to my body.
"This night is getting much and much better." one of them commented but I didn't bother to pay attention. They don't deserve it.

When I served all of them, I found a glass left. Also a seat was empty, maybe someone didn't come. I made my mind to leave this place happily for I didn't make any mistake, just when the door opened and was occupied by five to six bodyguards whom I saw earlier. They held the door for someone to enter. Everyone in the room was focused as silence occupied the area, making sound of clear footsteps audible.

My eyes fell on the man who entered in while rolling the sleeves of his white, precious shirt with three buttons undone from the top, revealing an eyeful view of his muscular, broad, inked chest.

His dressings spoke he was billionaire but his tattoos had a different story to tell. Every part that was visible out of his shirt, whether his hand or neck, had tattooed designs on it. The way he walked in, showed how much power he might hold as everyone stood up for him.

And that was when my eyes fell on his face. If there's a word that can describe something more perfect than a Greek god, I'll say it's him. His voluminous dark brown hairs slicked back while his dark green eyes, most mysterious I ever saw, were all adding up to his perfection. His light red lips and sharp jawline were like finishing touches God gave him in a reward. His muscular curves could be traced from over his shirt that clinged on his body for specially this purpose.

He didn't even bother to acknowledge anyone in the room and just took the empty seat right in the middle of all. They all sat after him. He was instantly surrounded by girls, throwing themselves at him. His expressionless face didn't seem to show any emotion while scanning whole room.

"Knight... We're so glad you are here. We wer_" the man sealed his mouth when that mysterious yet handsome man raised his hand as sign for him to shut up.