"CHAEYOUNG NO!!"

I sat up above my bed. Sweating uncontrollably and trembling.

I found myself in my room. Did I pass out? I looked down beside me and found the sleeping Chaeyoung. She's snoring a little..

I grabbed my pillow and smashed it right down to her face.

"CHEATER!!"

"Hey!!" Chaeyoung shouted. She woke up.

I just keep smashing her with my pillow. "How could you do that to me!"

"What the hell?!" She's using her arms as her shield."I'm just sleeping here!"

"LIAR!!" I kicked her multiple times till she fell down the bed,naked. Well, we just had sex last night..

Wait...

I stopped midway when I was about to hit her again with the pillow from my bed.

So it was just a dream.

Fuck...

"Mina, what the hell is happening to you?!" Chaeyoung asked her arms still up in the air. Waiting for the pillow.

I sat down in my knees and blushed. I feel so embarrassed. It was all just a dream. IT WAS A DREAM IDIOT!

I awkwardly smiled at Chaeyoung who's standing up from the floor."Don't tell me you were dreaming about me fucking another girl?"

She put her hands on her waist and put her weight on her right foot

"W-well,yes.." I adorably smiled at her. Hoping she'd forgive me coz I'm being cute.

She sighed and scratched her left cheek."Stop being paranoid. I am not going to fuck other girls. I'm not like that Mina.."

"Sorry.." I pouted and was about to cry. She immediately sat down beside me and hugged me.

"Hey,why are you crying,huh?"

"I'm sorry, I'm bothering you so much.." I sobbed.

"Don't cry,please..."

I huggee her back and cried on her shoulder. I was just so afraid to lose her. Thank goodness it was just a dream. Coz I don't know what will I do if Chaeyoung choose Julia over me.

I'm so tired being alone. Chaeyoung is the only one I have.

She kissed me on my shoulder."Let's go back to sleep okay?"

I just nodded.

She kissed me again, but in my neck. Sniffing my scent.

"Damn, you still smell so good.."She sucked on my neck..

" ahhh... " I moaned. When I felt her tongue against my skin.

She pushed me down the bed and hovered above me. I kow where is this going coz I can feel her dick getting hard again,rubbing against my slit.

"Please, let me fuck you.."Chaeyoung whispered.

And yes we fucked again

It's damn funny and embarrassing.

___________

Few days later.

Chaeyoung's POV

I was walking towards Minari's dorm when I saw a very expensive car on her driveway..

I stopped and hid behind the tree when I saw Mina with her boyfriend Garrett.