He tugs on my underwear now so I take them off quickly and press myself against him so that he doesn't have time to look. How in hell can he be like that with this height? I mean, it's comparable to mine and I'm almost twice as tall.

"What's wrong?" Armin asks, suddenly worried.

I must have let it show on my face.

"Nothing, I'm just...nervous." I say truthfully. Because I am.

He puts one hand in his hair and fidgets nervously.

"So...how...hum...?"

"Oh...hum. I'm not sure."

We're both blushing so hard that it kind of breaks the momentum for both of us. I pull away and sit back where I was. Armin sits beside me. I pull the covers up.

"Well." I mutter. "This didn't turn out exactly like planned."

"Was anything even planned?" Armin laughs.

*knock knock*

***********************

(Eren POV)

"Levi, what the hell, not here!"

"Well then, let's head back to my room." He says while tugging my ear with his teeth.

"How? You ripped off my shirt!"

He grabs my wrist, gets up and starts walking, pulling me forward with him.

"Quit your whining or I'll make you shut up."

"What happened to being gentle?" I ask.

"Tch."

I shake my head and smirk as we cross the door. We walk hand in hand and I'm feeling great. It's the first time that we can be ourselves openly and it's a wonderful feeling. Hanji comes out of a room on the left and sees us. She walks past us, sporting a huge grin to which Levi replies with:

"He lost his shirt."

Damn right I did.

"YEAH, RIGHT." Hanji smirks and waves at us nonchalantly.

I can't help but laugh. Even Levi's shoulders move up and down. He's laughing silently.

We finally reach the door to his room and make our way in. Once we're inside, Levi tosses his jacket on the desk and then slowly comes back to me.

"So...? Did you miss me?" He asks, his grey eyes looking straight into mine.

"Isn't it obvious?"

"I'd still like to hear you say it." He says as he pushes me gently against the wall.

My breath is shaky. It's been a while since we were able to be so close.

"I missed you. All of you." I whisper in his ear.

I put my hands on his back and let them glide down. He grins as I pick him up and wrap his legs around my waist. I turn around and push him on the wall, making sure he can feel the buldge in my pants against his growing erection. He groans.

"How about you, did you miss me?" I say as I thrust my hips forward again.

"Mmhm."

"Say it!" I order.

He brings his mouth close to my ear.

"I missed you, shitty Brat!"

He bites my earlobe really hard.