᯽𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅᯽

Start from the beginning

Oh great the bitch is here

Milk cling on thyme's arm like a koala and it make my blood boil.

Wait! what is this feeling right now?!

"Here come's the queen bee itself" mj mumbled and rolled his eyes while ren chuckled.

Milk glared at them and smiled at thyme sweetly then she turn to look at me eyebrow raised.

"Babe don't waste your time with this chimpanzees their destructive and resentful" she whinned while pouting.

ohoho I wanna slap that pout of yours you bitch!

"Uh excuse me?" khao arched his eyebrow.

"Atleast were not a koala like you,look how you cling to thyme!" jj angrily pointed her.

"Well atleast koala's are cute!" she smirked.

I look at thyme disappointedly.

Why isn't he removing her? are they in a relationship? who is her to him?.

I balled my fist and smirked at her.

"Koala's are indeed cute but do you know? they're one of the most dumbest animal in the world" i stated.

"-And you even call us chimpanzees? well i'll take that as a great compliment cause chimpanzees are the smartest animal who has the same iq as humans and we can say that they're incredibly intelligent because they work with tools, communicate with complex vocalizations, and are good problem-solvers" i added and they all went silent including the students whose looking at us.

I scoffed and took the water on the table and splash it on the dumb koala that is clinging on his prey.

"Oh my god"

"Thats so embarassing"

"Kavin is so hot!"

The students start to gamble and some of them laugh and cheered.

"What the fuck?!" milk release her grip in thyme and glare at me.

I put down the glass look at her competatively.

"Oops! i thought your throat got dried, pardon me" i smiled teasingly at her.

She clenched her fist and i rolled my eyes.

"I lost my apetite,let's go my chimpanzees" i exclaimed and my friends nod.

I took my bag and sassily walk between thyme and the dumb koala.

But i stop just a gap from them and turn back again to face thyme.

"Last night was amazing baby" i seductively said and playfully wink at him.

Everyone gasped including the dumb koala who look really jealous.

I saw thyme gulped and i smirked before turning back and continue my victory walk.

"Damn you!" i heard milk shouted irritatedly.

Meanwhile..

"That was cool" mj chuckled and ren nod while chuckling.

"Cool my face! babe look what he did to my dress" milk whinned like a child.

Thyme gaze was still on kavin who is now exiting the cafeteria with his friends.

"Hey babe!" milk tried to approach him but he raised his hands infront of her face.

"Leave and stop calling me babe" he straightly said.

Milk pouted and tried to touch him but ren and mj blocked hed way.

"You heard the boss,go away" ren stated.

Milk huffed and and crossed her arms then walk away.

After milk leave,ren and mj turn to their friend whose quite since a while ago.

"Hey you okay men?" mj patted thyme's shoulder.

Thyme shook his head and look down at his pants.

"Woah...again?" ren chuckled.

"Metawin really does have an affect on you" mj snorted.

Thyme glared at them and they stop laughing.

"That seducer is really getting on my nerves" thyme mumbled while gritting his teeth.

"Well..what are you gonna do now?" ren asked.

Thyme fish out his phone on his pocket.

"Who are you calling?" mj asked.

"Mom" thyme straightly answered.

"Eh? why aunty?" ren asked.

Thyme smirked which creep out his friends.

"Im gonna make that boy lay in my arms again"

-------
An UpDaTe✨

What do you think thyme's up to?🤔