Chapter Sixteen: There's Mental Illness, Then Theres Cole

Start from the beginning

"Wow you really know how to make a guy feel better." He said, and I smiled at his sarcasm.

"I know Brian, I know it's a talent. Normally I'd suck their dick but I'm not sure you'd be up for that right now." I sighed and rubbed my temples.

Brian shook his head with a small snicker. His eyes were puffy and it really made me sad to see him so miserable looking. I didn't really know how to make him feel better. Because of my escapades I was currently low on money until I got a job and I refuse to take Brian out to feel better and make him pay...

I needed a sugar daddy. A sugar daddy would solve all my issues.

I've got over a million problems and a sugar daddy would solve all of them...

Well and a job, a job would probably help too.

"Sorry." Brian said with a small smile, "I just hate getting in trouble with my parents. And it wasn't even my fault too, they acted so unfairly."

I ran a hand through his hair, "Brian, my buddy, you don't gotta apologize for being upset, you never have to apologize for crying too. If someone tells you to apologize tell me and I'll bite their dick off."

Brian hummed.

"Deal?" I asked.

Brian hummed again still obviously sad.

I sighed, letting a long stream of air out of my mouth. I really did feel somewhat helpless in this occasion. I really had no one to turn to with money and I had no job. My dad would probably throw a spatula at me if I asked him for money.

And so I tried my option and, somehow, someway, my mind traveled to Nathaniel.

I wouldn't exactly call us friends... I mean I wouldn't exactly call us anything at all. But he did buy me nachos and if that doesn't scream 'call me in a moment of distress' then I'm not sure what does.

I grabbed my phone while Brian collapsed into me again, sniffling.

I scrolled through my Snapchat. Not to brag or anything, but I had quite a bit of friends on the app. When you're as extroverted as me, that tends to happen.

At the very very bottom of my contacts I found him.

I don't really remember following the guy, but I remember scrolling through my 'quick add' and I guess he must've been on there.

Me:
Alright. I'll suck your dick, kiss your leather shoes, whatever. I need assistance.

Honestly, was I expecting a reply? Not at all. Did I get one? Yes I did.

Nathaniel Green:
Who dis

Oh yeah... I guess having 'bigdicdaddy' as my contact name wasn't exactly the most telling when it came to my identity.

Me:
It's Cole ;)

Brian pulled out his own phone and laid on the bed, facing away from me.

Tall ass mofo:
Oh I didn't know I had you on snap

Me: it's mutual. Anyways, I need a favor and I promise to pay you back some way or another, excluding piss because of you have a piss kink we're gonna go ahead and stop being mutuals.

Honestly, I'm not quite sure how so many people talk to me. I mean of course Brian is my main bitch, but I have plenty of acquaintances in my classes. I'm not sure how, I'm annoying as fuck.

I guess it doesn't matter how annoying you are if you're confident. But you can't mix up confidence with ego. The process of being likable is strange. Just go around saying you'll suck toes all the time like I do. That's my advice.

Tall ass mofo:
What's up

Me: you know my friend Brian?

Y'all ass mofo:
You talk about him occasionally so ya

I felt like mocking him, but we had more pressing matters so I didn't.

Me:
Ya, he's kinda sad rn and I'm a broke ass bitch. I know this is kinda rude, but I promise I'll pay you back 👀 can you take us to go get ice cream or something?

I watched as Nathaniel typed a bit and then went back, and then typed and bit and untyped it. I felt guilty asking him for a favor when he had just gotten me nachos the other day. But that was repayment for helping him and this time I'd be repaying him in the money sense...

Unless he wanted me to suck his dick, but I don't think he did.

After a few seconds I was ready to type and tell him that Brian was actually feeling better to try and worm my way out of it, but he replies right as I went to.

Tall ass mofo:
Ya where are you

The way this guy didnt use punctuation was pissing me off. I kept reading his voice in the same way I'd read a children's book... or any book. I'm kind of slow when it comes to reading.

Me:
Really? You're such a daddy 👀 nah but I'm at Brian's. I'll send the address.

I think sending cringe texts is probably my absolute favorite thing to do. I mean imagine the pain in their head when they read that and think 'this is a real ass human being'.

I just don't feel humility, and that's my flex.

Tall ass mofo:
Mhm

Dry ass.

I don't remember him being this dry when he was asking me to help him not fail.

I ran a hand through Brian's hair and ruffled it. "Come on Brian. Let's get you dressed, we've got plans."

Brian went to go tell me probably something along the lines of how he wasn't feeling up to it, but I patted his face with both my hands.

"No debates, we can lay around and watch movies when we get back. Deal?"

Brian sighed, "I hate when you read my mind." He grumbled, tossling his hair. "But deal."

<><><>

This. Chapter. Is. Boring. Why. Does. My. Writing. Feel. So. Mediocre. I'm. So. Sorry.

Been feelings very down, lacking the serotonin or dopamine or whatever chemicals makes ya happy, but I really wanted you all to know that I'm still alive B)

I'll try to update the next part to this chapter either tonight or tomorrow so you won't have to wait too long.

Once again sorry for the boring chapter!

Did you enjoy? (prolly not lol)

Comment/vote and Ily <3