𝙻𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑 (2.2)

"G-Gun shot?" Chishiya pulled me into a corner. I peeked around the corner to see the same soldiers that were looking for me. "Did your bring your mask?" Chishiya asked. "No.." he sighed in disappointed. I didn't think they would find me this quickly...i handed it to Arisu.

He handed his hoodie to me, wait he had it with Him this whole time?

"You're a mess" He's prepared...

Another gunshot was heard but this time closer. "Let's go" he begins his escape by holding on to the pipes hat were on the side of the building but i stood still. He looks at me confused "there's only two of them" i looked at him with determination, "their armed y/n!" He looked a little concerned. "It's better to defeat them now".

"Thank you for your time" I smiled, and ran to the stairs. "Idiot, i didn't do anything..." He muttered. I felt happy, he didn't use me as bait this time and that's enough for me. I put up the hood to cover my face.

I learned at the game of tag that stairs have an advantages when your enemy is using guns. "I should use this as my advantage, it lowers the chances of getting hit" i could hear the footsteps going up. I looked down and saw the person, i jumped down and surprised the soldier. Holding tightly to their back. I held his gun to his front firing the bullets.

I got off him, and he turned around to fire more bullets. I dodged and went under his eyesight and punched his chin. He fell back and rolled down the stairs, i kicked his gun away from his reach. "Raise your hands" i didn't turn around and raised them. Shit his companion.

"Now slowly go against the wall" they're not trying to killed me after all. I obeyed his orders and leaned against the wall, he handcuffed me. His partner groaned as he slowly stands up. It wasn't long as i heard the other man cry from pain. I look back to see Chsihiya with his taser, i didn't waste time and kicked the soldier down the stairs and hit the other one with my shoulder, it didn't deal much damage but it sure caught him off guard. Chishiya confiscated their weapons. "Both passed out huh" he then turned to glare at me. He was angry but containing it inside.

"What could've happen if i wasn't there to save you" I laughed nervously. He looked for the keys on the soldier, "thanks"

Click

The handcuffs busted open.

I rubbed my hands, we were about to leave but i saw something on the soldier that caught me off guard. I picked up the paper and read it.
.
.
.
I crumpled it and put it inside my pocket. We got outside of the building and started going back to meet up with Kuina and the others. Is he gonna ask for his hoodie or?...

We walked in utter silence and it was getting uncomfortable. I guess he is still angry, we met up with home and Kuina eyed me. "What's going one here?" In a playful tone. I looked down to see that his hoodie was still on me. Chishiya coughed and asked for his hoodie back.

"Nevermind that, y/n did something happen? You look like a mess" Arisu interrupted. "I uh we..encountered the soldier from before" Arisu eyes widened same with Usagi. "Are you okay?" Usagi asked in a worried voice.

"Yeah, yeah. I was fine because Chishiya was there" Kuina whistled and Chishiya told her to shut up.

"Well we're planning to go back to the Utopia" We sent our last good-byes but i looked back to Chishiya waving his hand. I ran to him and kissed his cheek and ran back to catch up with Usagi and Arisu. Arisu gave me a judgemental stare "Why?" he asked concerned. "He's cute" i laughed.
.
.
"So let's go?" Kuina looked down to him and he looked back "Go with them" Kuina was surprised. "What about you?"

"I'll be fine, look after y/n" Kuina smiled "be safe" and he nodded. She ran after us "wait for mee!" She shouted.
.
.
"y/n" i heard Kuina and turned back to see her run to us. "Why are you here?" Arisu asked. "I'm coming with y'all of course" My eyes widened and looked for Chishiya "wait what about Chishiya?!" I panicked. "He'll be fine, he's Chishiya after all" I doubted her and continue to look for him but he was long gone. Kuina touched my shoulder and pushed me forward. "Don't worry don't worry, it's his request" i looked back with a worried face. "Please be safe..." I whispered.

End Of Flashback

Back in the Utopia the mood was heavy. Until Tata came back with a Lamborghini, "LAMBORGHINII" All eyes were on him "you fixed it up?" One of the girls asked him. "Was up all night, im the son of a mechanic after all!"

"Raise your hand if you want to become one with the wind!!, First come first served" wow he's now popular.

"I'll go!!"

"I want to ride!!" They took off stead fast and the ones behind were speechless. Kuina and me laughed "WAHAHAHAHA" she stood up. "Whatchu spacing out for?! We gots to play too" this brought the atmosphere more brighter. Enjoy ourselves, thats what we  survivors are obligated to do...

Arisu smiled along with Usagi.
Everyone was having fun, playing baseball, looking at dresses, Arisu was learning to play music. I turn to see Kuina lost again to An. Fishing was an option too.

"Woah Usagi, you golfed?!" One of the boys said with disbelief. "Nope first time" Unbelievable, Usagi is talented. Those who went for a ride came back upset because the gas ran out along the way. I was sitting alone, tired. Usagi saw this and went beside me, this was our second time being alone together. Kuina was still energetic and trying out lots of stuff with the others so i didn't bother her. "Your not in the mood?.." I shook my head. "Seeing everyone enjoying themselves is enough for me" She exhales. We sat their quiet until she spoke up "You shouldn't worry about him too much" I looked at her direction "what?", She stares at me and said "I know Chishiya, he's tough. He manipulated Arisu and me after all" I remembered they didn't spend a good time with each other...

"So you should enjoy yourself" i was surprised and stared at her, she looked away in embarrassment "Please say something..." My eyes widened and soon laughed at her. She was red from embarrassed."I'm sorry, you're too cute. My brother's lucky to have a 'friend' like you" She smiles.

"You remind me a lot of Ichigo..." My heart beated faster when i said that. I stopped laughing and looked down. "Let's go, ask someone to fix your mask" i looked at my mask and i could see it was cracked. "Sure"

I got up and joined the others. "what?! Your were once a man" Tata was shocked. That irked Kuina started to strip her bra off, i saw this and covered my eyes. This surprised a lot of people. We continued to ignore our disparity and partied till night, this made us very happy. We can laugh like this, let's not worry today...

 We can laugh like this, let's not worry today

The crumpled paper from my pocket fell.

"Lets work together, Joker"
-Heishi

note*

Hesihi means Soldier in Japanese

End Of Chapter 2.2