𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕🥀

Long time no see, haahaha... I didn't expect this either.(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

When i was still writing this, i planned that i would continue the episodes until Feb 14 for a Valentine's special but i ran out of chapters, whoops.

I am so bad at making romance, which i am known for in my group of friends. Enjoy!

Roses are withered🥀

"y/n" I heard my name from the distance, who was it?...

I felt someone shake my body, i blinked slowly. It was bright, how long was i out? The breezy wind touched my skin which made me shiver, it was not too cold which made my skin feel refreshed when i woke up.

My vision was blurry still, it cleared after a while. I saw a familiar face...

"Ichigo? You're here..." She looked confused. I looked around my environment to see my classmates leaving the classroom... highschool?

"Is this highschool?..." I raised my head from the desk to look around more, "Y/n senior, your graduating and you can't even recognize your own classroom?" Ichigo placed both of her hands on her hips.

"Wait!" I looked to see if i still had the joker tattoo, i rolled my sleeve only to see my skin, unscathed and no sign of the tattoo.

"What tattoo? Are you still dreaming" She laughs. I was dumbfounded, it was all a dream?...

Just then my memory became vivid and i couldn't remember what i was dreaming about...

What?

"Come on, your brother is already in the front gate" She packs my stuff that was still lying on the desk for me. I stand slowly trying to remember the dream....

Ichigo placed my bag over my shoulder and dragged me outside.

"Bye Sir Aguni" She yelled, i turned to noticed that there was a teacher on his desk checking papers. "Ichigo, don't forget about the assignment!!" He yelled back "and close the door!", She rolls her eyes and slammed the door closed.

"So what were you dreaming about" She raised her eyebrows and smirked.

"I don't know... can't remember" I squeezed my temple in fustration still trying to recall.

"Don't worry about it" She stated still dragging my arm" I smelled a sweet scent, it was coming from my bag.

"Ichigo what's inside this?" I slowly open my bag.

"Since it's Valentine's Day, a lot of boys gifted you chocolates earlier morning" Am i that popular?...

I opened the bag to see a lot of expensive chocolates with different colored containers..

"Wow.."
.
.
.
.
We stopped in the middle of the hallway, waiting infront of the clubroom.

"Who are we waiting for?" I asked.

"We promised we would wait for Kishi, he's still practicing in the clubroom" She looked in the window to see if he was still there..she waved her hand repeatedly trying to catch his attention.

We waited for a few minutes and suddenly the door to the clubroom opened. "Can't you be patient Ichigo?"

He wore his uniform, it was messy and had a towel un his shoulder. His bag was packed messily.

"Oh come on! You're late" They two argued with each other and i just looked out the window...

I saw a professor carrying different kinds of gadgets, his hair was long and was colored black. He looked up to me and stuck his tongue out... My eyes widened shocked. Was a teacher allowed to do that to a student?