𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚕 (3)

Its been a day since me and Ichigo had our first game.

We went to the nearest store to get some food, we walked around the city to find a shelter to stay in.

"Hey y/n, how about we go to the mall?" me and Ichigo were holding hands. We were having our errands.

"mall?" I looked at her. I was concerned, she had an evil grin stick to her face.

"Ok think about it, the games going on. You wouldn't be human if you didnt decide to grab the things you always wanted!"

"I like how you think" She started pulling on my hand and we sprinted ti the mall while laughing. This was best thing that has ever happened to me since the games started.

We went inside the mall, surprisingly there weren't a lot of people and the mall was huge so our laughter and our running would echo.

We first went to few clothing shops and picking out few clothes.

i went to the changing room, as soon as i went outside to show Ichigo. She laughed. I was wearing a clown costume.

sadly we couldn't save the fun moments because the phones weren't usable.

We went to the next store, it had toys for kids. We played with the toy guns and hit each other. I was hiding behind the counter. I popped my head out and got hit in the forehead.

we did this until we got tired and rest on one of the benches, still laughing.

"Im glad i met you y/n, you've been the bestest friend i had since childhood." She said still catching her breath.

"If things were different. If i could have met you sooner, we could've been inseparable" i rest my head on her shoulder.

"i mean, we could still be. A death game cant stop me from being friends with you" Ichigo rests her head on my head.

We stared at the scenery infront of us. The mall had a garden in the middle.

"So...you should tell me why you were so down yesterday" i smirked as i know what the reason could be.

She jolted her head and looked at me. She was blushing and i giggled.

"Its Kishi isnt it?" You asked her

"You got me there, i want to see him again." She looked back at the garden.

"i wonder what he meant when he said if you find the answer, we will meet again?" Ichigo has good memory, i reward her for that but she is still an idiot.

"Beach" i now look at the garden.

"Kishi means Beach but i dont know what he meant. Is he telling us to go to the beach to meet him?" I put my hand under my chin.

"Probably" Ichigo is now thinking.

"Hey y/n, you know we are friends right?" I answered her saying yes.

"Starting tomorrow we should split up" my eyes widened. Split up? Does she not like my company.

"Its just better this way. Yesterday i heard people talking about the Hearts game" i was now curious so i listened attentively.

"There 4 types of games, ♠️♣️♥️♦️. The hearts game is the most dangerous. It messes with your head and makes us betray our friends" she turned to me now.

"You are my best friend and I don't think I would be okay if you risked your life for me" she is now tear-eyed. I hugged her.

"Okay, if that's what you want. I can manage but it dosent mean i will not see you anymore got it?" She pulled away from the hug and stand up.

"Okay! Y/n we will meet again at the beach!" She pointed at me.

"I will find kishi first" She had the look of determination. I smiled and stand up.

"I, y/n, will find my brother and be sure to survive until we meet again!"
.
.
.
.
We looked at each other

And both said in unison

"YOUR ON!"

End Of Chapter 3

ᗩᑌTᕼOᖇ
ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ᵖᵒᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ʷʰᵒ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ʳᵉᵃᵈ, ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵘᵖᵖˡⁱᵉˢ (3) ⁱᵐ ᵛᵉʳʸ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒˢᵒᵈˡʸ ᵃ ᵈʳᵃᶠᵗ ⁱ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ʸᵉˢᵗᵉʳᵈᵃʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵒᵗ ⁱ ᵖᵘᵇˡⁱˢʰᵉᵈ ⁱᵗ. ᵐʸ ᵃʳᵉᵃ ʰᵃᵈ ᵃ ᵖᵒʷᵉʳ ᵒᵘᵗ ˢᵒ ⁱ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈⁿᵗ ᵘᵖˡᵒᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵛᵉʳˢⁱᵒⁿ.

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚢𝚊 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚝une