𝙰 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚛 (13)

(the pic above is Kishi, tee-hee)

I muffled a scream and struggled on the person's arm but his grip was too strong. I would think his specialty was Spades.

Chishiya and Ichigo turned to look back at me, Chishiya looked alert while Ichigo froze on the spot. Because of this, I slowly look up to see Kaito(Kishi)....

He gave me an apologetic look, even under his mask, his eyes give so much so much emotion. He slowly let's go of me and i stayed quiet.

"What the fuck Kishi?" It honestly surprised me, i thought the woman came to haunt me from the dead. I'm traumatized as it is by the joker, I don't want anymore strangling.

He signed his hands to follow him, i was reluctant but i followed closely. Ichigo grips my arm and shaking her head. Chishiya just stared at the man with an unknown expression.

I simply pleaded Ichigo that it's our only chance to find the truth.

We went out of the subway station and chilled in a corner, he brought out a phone. He didn't say anything and handed me it. He looked around again and fled. Ichigo was about to go after him but Chishiya grabbed her shoulder, stopping her to move.

I stared at the phone. It worked, but still no signal, there was a file that caught my eye.

Inside the file was a video, he was looking around, it's as if to make sure no one was listening to him.

"Hey, if you see this. I wanted to tell you about the borderlands. 2 weeks ago i was transported to this so called country named 'Borderlands' i was chosen to be a dealer" A dealer? I became more indulged in the new found information Kishi gave me.

"We are a group of people chosen to set up the games, just like the players we play for our own visas too, we set up players for our own benefit during the games by pretending to be other players. I will be killed if anyone knows about my identity" wait, because of this video, i knew his identity? Doesn't that mean he will get killed?

"y/n, you've been staring too much on the black screen" I jolted. I hadn't realized that Chishiya was already close to my face, so close that i can feel his breathe.

"It's as if you see something we don't" I paused for a bit, Kishi really did helped us a lot.I can't risk telling them what was found in the video.

I was an exception to view the video and use the phone. Was it because i have the power of the joker now?

"Nothing, i spaced out" I placed the phone in my pocket. I need to find more about this joker ability. It might give me the advantage in the future and i could avoid players from dying.

"I suggest we don't go back there..." Ichigo muttered. I nodded "it's too dangerous right now, we will come back later" we went inside the card and i still keep thinking about the video. Why did we deserve to be chosen to play with our lives, it's sickening.

The dealers had no choice but to follow, it means there's a higher position in control of the system and i'm not stopping until i find out the whole truth. Me and my brother will make it out here alive, and so are the others.

We returned back to the beach and i immediately went to Arisu's room, i igonroed Chishiya's calls.

Arisu is the only one i can't trust with this. I went inside to see Usagi as usual, they seem to be discussing something.

"I'm sorry did i interrupt something?" He cleared his throat and said "No, what is it y/n?" I looked at Usagi for a second and she nodded, leaving the room.

I ran to him and hugged him, i couldn't tell him about the video so I decided to discuss the jokee ability.

He caressed my back to calm me down as i buried my face in his shoulder.

I hugged his neck and my voice was muffled.

"I think this joker thing can get us out of here" He looks at me, he wasn't surprised and nodded.

"I want to learn more about this power, help me Arisu"
.
.
.
.
.
Chishiya was bothered.

What did she see in that video? I paced around the room, it wasn't just nothing. She looked like it was bothering her the whole car ride.

Chishiya's Pov

Me getting worried? No

I'm annoyed that she had information that i didn't get to have. Yes

"Your definitely getting worried" Kuina stated.

I look at her in disbelief "I am not"
It's like she read my mind.

"Look if you are so not worried but 'curious' to what information she got, visit her?" That wasn't a bad idea, why was i so annoyed. I'm losing my touch.

"I'll be right back"I shit the door behind me. I might know where she is.
.
.
.
.
I went downstairs with Arisu to discuss this ability.

We sat down in a patio away from the others.

"Should i get a drink before we begin?" I was feeling a little thirsty so I nodded. He left me to look at the phone Kishi handed me. Now that i think about it, i haven't seen him anywhere in the beach. That might consider him a traitor.

I saw Niragi hanging out with the girls by the pool. He looked drunk...the girl looked like they had no clothes on at all, stared in disgust but we made eye contact. I quickly look down and pretend that we just didn't make eye contact.

I hear footsteps coming closer and i started to regret staring too much.

Of course it's Niragi.

"Hey princess, i noticed you looking in my way. Did you really wanted to get in my pants that much?" I roll my eyes internally.

"No, i was looking at water. They looks so blue" He chuckles.

"You do know how to make me laugh, stop playing hard to get. It's not good for you" Please Arisu come back....

He grabbed my wrists and pulled me from my sit. I scuffled and repeatedly yelled no.

Then i saw a hand gripped on Niragi's shoulder. It was Chishiya.

"I think letting her accompany you might be a bad idea" Huhh??? You wanna fight! What do you mean 'bad idea'

"And what makes you think that" they were at each other's throats.

"Trust me, she's bad in bed" I would most likely want to strangle you right now.

Niragi stared at Chishiya for a moment and he glared in return.

"Sigh, fine. She's hard to get by, not my type" I was surprised that he gave up that easily. He left me alone with this devil.

I scowled at him and he smirked.

"What was that?! What do you mean bad in bed" He placed his hands inside his pockets.

"Exactly what i mean, look i was just trying to get him off your tail" I roll my eyes.

"You could have done that without insulting me" He shrugged and added "It was effective though"
.
.
.
"Why are you here?" He stayed silent.

"y/n!" I turn to see Arisu with two glasses of lemonade.

He noticed Chishiya beside me and he shifted a little.

"I'll see you inside" He walks away, Arisu gets closer to me and hands me my drink.

"He really can't say anything nice" I smiled a little. "Well atleast he saved me" and took a sip on the lemonade.

End Of Chapter 13