𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚛 (14)

I was lying in my bed, papers scattered everywhere. Everything was a mess, i can't seem to concentrate.

Did he really think i was bad in bed? Wait am i bad in bed. I messed my hair yo from overthinking too much.

I looked up to the mirror seeing my face for the first time and forever, i didn't bother what i looked like since i got here. I looked up only to see my face ace dirty, hair messy, and dark circles showing under my eyes from stress. I got skinnier because i wasn't eating that much.

Realization hit me to all the times that i went to Chishiya looking like this. I crouched down on the floor covering my face.

I'm embarrassed! i looked like i haven't showered for a week, i swear i shower everyday. It's just that i don't have the time to fix myself.

I screamed internally. I peaked through my palms, i looked tired.

I can't go outside looking like this. I sighed knowing i don't really know much knowledge about a make over. I slumped down to the floor and stared at the ceiling. Should i really be worrying how i look like right now while the games are going on.

I didn't really have the time to learn make up or shop that much. I was studying so hard so i can be as smart as my brother. I wanted to prove my father i could be successful too.

Knock Knock

Who's here? I got up and open the door. It was kuina and she's bringing a small bag.

"Hey! Let's have girl bonding?" What.

Kuina ended up helping me clean and arrange the papers "I'm sorry you had to do this" she shook her head, taking a piece of paper one by one. "No problem, you seemed stress lately. So Chishiya aske-" She paused and i looked up to her, she was covering her mouth.

"Nothing nothing, let's finish this up. After that we can have fun" Huh??
.
.
.
.
.
She took me to the bathroom and told me to wash my face while she looks inside the small bag she was carrying.

The cold water touches my face and i instantly felt refreshed. She tied my hair and set me down a chair inside.

"You really need a make over, you look terrible" I just laughed slightly.

I didn't know what she was placing on my skin but it felt nice that i felt a little sleepy.

"Hey hey, no sleeping right now" She giggles.

I snapped my eyes open. "I'm putting tones on you right now, then im gonna moisture you" i just nodded. She was working like a professional and i was impressed. "I used to do this at home, mt father would catch me in the act and scold me but i would practice in secret" My thoughts may have shown on my face."was it obvious what i was thinking?" She placed a face mask.

"you're an open book" I sighed, was i really that transparent?

We went out of the bathroom and sat in the bed. I read books while waiting, i would sometimes listen to Kuina rant stories and i would comment in some of them.

"Have you ever done a skin care routine before?" I shook my head i heard her say 'ehhhh you have clear skin' i just chuckled, i felt us become closer by the end of the day.

It was time to take care of the face mask and my face was glowing. Literally shining, Kuina gasped. I never felt my face this light before, why didn't i do this before?!

She curled my hair a bit on the ends of my hair. She seemed proud with her work, she now works only my make up. It was just light foundation and lipstick.

She turns me to the mirror and I couldn't believe i was the same person earlier morning. I look different, more healthier and energized. I look up to her clapping and i hugged her. She was surprised at firsr but hugged back.

"Thank you" she rests her head on my shoulder.

"Today was fun, im glad i could help" she now opened my closet and she looked at me with a 'really?' and i shrugged.

"You gotta feel more confident with your body" she picked the swimsuit that barely covers any skin. "But i don't really-" she pushed me to the bathroom.

"No buts! This is for Ch-" I couldn't hear her clearly outside.

"What?"

"Nothing nothing"

I went outside covering my body, i feel weird. Its first time dressing like this.

"How could anyone miss you now?! You look so pretty" She jumped like a little kid. I smiled.

"Now let's go outside, Chishiya's waiting~" Wait what? I can't face him right now, i tried to run away but she caught me. She was stronger than me so i had to no choice to be dragged outside.

"Hey! I did what you aske-" He shot her a glare and she shuts up immediately.

She pushed me to him and i bumped to his chest. I could hear his heart beating, i could feel his skin touching mine and the fabric of his hoodie that loosened on his chest.

I flushed deep red to how close we are and stepped back, he didn't try to push me off him this time, as i can see his hands were still in his pockets. Now i wished i didn't pull back.

"He-hey!" Coughs "Hey!" I stuttered and hee waved his hand. He signed for us to follow him.

We sat in a table and their were food i didn't know we're available in the beach. "You didn't eat that much since eyou got here right? Eat" my eyes widened, did he notice? Kuina eyed him and just smirked. Why was he being so nice to me all of a sudden.

I quietly said 'thank you for the food' and begun to dig in. I looked up to see him getting a lemonade, just like what Arisu got me...

He silently pushed the glass towards me and i just nodded. He didn't eat that much, he was staring to the sea side. Kuina was just enjoying her share. Then i felt a vibrate through my cardigan.

"Uhm..I'm sorry i gotta do something, thank you for the meal by the way" I stand up and bowed. I ran out of their sight.

"You didn't have to do all this for one insult you told her" Kuina muttered while eating her food.

"That same insult was bothering her all morning, so much it bothered me too. She seemed stressed lately and this cheered her up a bit so it wasn't for nothing" Chishiya added and Kuina scoffed.

"You gotta express your feelings more, I don't get you sometimes" Chishiya didn't answer and just continued to look at the view.
.
.
.
Expressing my feelings huh?

End Of Chapter 14

Question Of The Day:
Is it worth waiting for Chishiya to open up? 🤔