𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

"What are you saying?..."I was confused, scared, and terrified. I met this person in the subway and now they are saying something that goes beyond my understanding.

"Joker? Why are you calling me joker"

"Jokers are often used as informal replacements for lost or damaged cards in a deck" The man said.

I couldn't see what the person looked like. It was too dark for me to see.

I only know that the person's voice sounded deep. Others might think their a man but the voice was a little unnatural almost inhuman like.

I backed away a little. I had no idea what this person is telling you but you have no intention on knowing.

This person slowly walked towards you. Carrying a bat on their left hand.

This is bad i don't know how to fight and I'm not as clever as my brother to think of a way out in this situation but i do know one thing.

What my brother, Arisu, told me to do in this situation. It's to run, run as fast and far away as you can.

I can't take on this person, not how i am right now. I just started to play games for a week and barely made it out alive.

So i decided to flee, flee out of the subway station. As i look back, that person wasn't following me and decided to rest in a corner.

How did I end up in this bizzare moment?

Well....

It all started...

JOKER