"No, he's not mad at you, I think he's just stressed"

"Why?" I asked

He shrugged.

We finally got to the gym and I went in leaving daimeion to go back to wherever

My eyes instantly fixed on Grey where I heard him working out and I just about passed out then and there.

There he was in shorts and nothing else besides shoes all sweaty and working in all of his tattooed muscle glory.

I took a deep breath and gulped before I walked over to him.

He hasn't noticed me at all since I walked in.

"Grey?" I called as he did some pull-ups.

His head snapped to mine and he did five more before easily jumping down and walking over to me.

"Morning." He grumbled

"Are you alright?" I asked softly as he wiped his face and chest before taking a big swig of water.

"Yes. Why?" He asked

"I... I don't know the boys said they haven't seen you all morning and you seem mad, did I do something last night to make you mad?" I asked.

"No. Flower you didn't do anything at all but have fun," he said his hands on the side of my face.

"Oh good" I Sighed

"Yes, but I was maybe a little annoyed at your friend for throwing up in the game room." He chuckled

I gulped with wide eyes.

"You're fine flower it's okay, that is why I have housekeepers," he said and kissed me softly before pulling away.

"You look adorable in my clothes by the way" he smirked

"Let me go shower then I want to take you out, okay, you don't have to change, you can stay just like that," he said leaving me bewildered for a moment.

I walked out of the gym and made my way back to the kitchen and slipped on some shoes.

"Where'd he go?" Jaycee asked me.

"To take a shower so he can take me out apparently" I shrugged.

"And just leave me here?" Indie's voice sounded

"Uh yeah you'll be fine, the boys can deal with you and your hungover state," I said turning around to look at her.

"Don't worry indie we can hang!" Hayden said coming in.

"Oh thank god" Indie sighed heavily.

"Don't get her into trouble please she's full of it herself already" I laughed but warned Hayden.

"Oh please don't worry about us sweet little Tatum," Hayden said and took Indie away.

I just shook my head and turned back to the boys about to say something when arms came around me and Grey's scent hit me headstrong.

"Ready to go flower?" He questioned

I nodded with a content smile.

"Where are we going?" I questioned as I waved to the guys and we left.

"You will just have to wait and see." He said as he led me to the challenger like always.

"Ugh okay" I whined
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

We pulled up to a parking spot on a nature trail.

"Oh here's where I get murdered" I joked

Grey chuckled but got out, came to my side, and opened my door, helping me out of the vehicle.