15.

"You go ahead, I need to get Hobi," you stop at the top of the stairs, your hand dropping from Jimin's as he nods and continues down, you can see a waiting Jungkook in the foyer below.

You turn heading down the other hall to the door you had seen Hobi go in and out of a few times already, certainly this would be his room. You knock, a muffled voice inside the only response you get. You test the knob, it turns in your hand. A moment of hesitation remembering what happened the last time you opened a door like this.

The room is bright, curtains drawn back revealing floor to ceiling windows with a view over the backyard, you can see the rose garden in the distance. "Everyone ready?" Hobi asks from his seat at a desk on the other side of the room. You look around, the decor is very modern with sleek lines and vibrant colors, yellows, oranges, and greens. A streamline platform bed sits directly across from the open windows, the blankets crisp and tidy.

You admire the room for a moment more, "Yes, Jimin and Jungkook are downstairs waiting."

"Let's go," he grabs your hand and pulls you into the hall closing his door behind you. You both make your way down the stairs, Jimin twirling a ring of keys around his finger.

"Everything we need should already be there, Namjoon said Mama Keeko let the movers put some boxes in the back of the shop for us to do some packing. Van's out front, shouldn't take us too long," Jungkook says opening one of the front doors.

You felt a pang of sadness at not even having talked to Mama Keeko yourself, hopefully she would be in the shop when you arrived so you could speak with her and apologize. You all pile into the big utility van you had seen before in the garage. Jimin driving, Jungkook in the front passenger seat, and Hobi sliding in next to you on the bench seat in the back. There was an additional row of seats behind yours, you imagined they used this van primarily when they all needed to travel together. Or in this case, when they needed to move some things and could simply stow the back row seats.

Hobi grabs your hand off the seat and intertwines his fingers with yours, pulling your hand to rest on his thigh. He gives you a smile before turning to stare out the window. You give his hand a squeeze as you settle against the seat, letting your head rest back and your eyes close contentedly.

"We're here," Jimin announces, turning the ignition off. Once out of the van you head to the back alley, pulling out your keys and unlocking the door.

"Wasn't sure when we'd be seeing you again," Jisoon look's up startled from his lunch. He's seated in the back of the shop, his feet propped up on a box of fabric scraps. It must be his lunch break, you can barely see the top of Ms. Keeko's head behind the counter in the front of the shop. His eyes narrow as he takes in the three men with you. You'd almost swear you could see his chest puff up a bit.

"Hi, Jisoon," you smile politely at him. "We shouldn't be too long. Do you think Ms. Keeko would mind if I stepped up front and talked with her?"

"Nah, Imo won't mind, she'll be pleased to see you. The shop's been pretty dead today, so you shouldn't be interrupting anything," he nods his head toward the front of the shop.

You hand Jungkook your keys, "Go ahead and go up, I'll be in shortly." The three men ascend the stairs to your apartment as you slip through the shop door to the front.

"Ms. Keeko, hi," you come up to the counter, a warm smile on your face.

"Good to see you," she replies, an equally warm smile creasing her face.

"I just wanted to say that I was sorry... about," you wave your hand vaguely toward the back of the shop. "It was just a sudden change, I don't mean to-"