10.

Your mind wakes long before your body does. Your thoughts are fleeting, half coherent. You see flashes of the night before. You squeeze your eyes tight against the nightmarish images of the tentoria, trying desperately to summon images of the Insadong Market but to no avail.

You try to shift in hopes that maybe rearranging your body will help ease your mind. You're suddenly aware of your cheek resting against something smooth and warm, you can hear a faint lub-dub noise. You peek your eyes open a crack, you see an expanse of creamy flesh. Your eyes fly the rest of the way open, realizing you have your cheek pressed against a shirtless chest. You look up, a sleeping Jimin. He must have removed his shirt sometime during the night. You try to ease yourself away only to be met by a solid mass against your back. You peek over your shoulder, a sleeping Jungkook equally as shirtless.

How did I get myself into this position? Though... if I'm being honest here, it's quite nice. As if your shifting was a summons, Jungkook nestles in closer against your back. His left arm slides up over your hip, along your side then down and across your stomach. Your stomach muscles tense under his touch, the clenching sends a stab of pain bolting through your right side. You let out a slow, shuddering breath against the throbbing pain now resonating along your ribs.

"Mmm... are you okay?" Jimin's voice is soft, sleepy.

You look up and see he has one eye barely open looking down at you.

"Yeah, just sore." You whisper back just as softly, shifting again trying to ease the ache in your side that's pressed against the mattress.

He closes his eye, sighs lightly planting a soft kiss on top of your head. "Let's get you up, I believe we have some ibuprofen around here somewhere."

Jimin begins to rouse the rest of the bodies in the bed. You realize now that almost everyone stayed, except for Jin and Hobi. Probably for the best considering sleeping on top of feet wouldn't have been the most comfortable. You're momentarily overwhelmed with a sense of peace their presence brings you. The fact that Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook, and Yoongi all stayed here with you makes your heart ache with happiness.

Taehyung is already up and pulling on clothes by the time you manage to sit up against the pillows, disentangling Jungkook from around your middle. He gives you a sheepish grin, the waistband of his sweats snapping into place before pulling his shirt over his head. Was he sleeping in just his boxers? 

If you really thought about it, sleeping in jeans wasn't exactly the most comfortable last night. You hadn't even bothered to change even when Jin brought your things back.

Jimin forgoes his shirt, choosing instead to drape it over a shoulder before indicating to a door on the far side of the room. "Bathroom if you would like to freshen up, there should be clean towels and your toiletry bag is on the counter. I'll go start on some breakfast."

Before he leaves the room Jimin gives Jungkook and Yoongi a good shaking each, trying to rouse them again. They both groan and burrow further under the blankets causing Jimin to abandon hope, laughing and shaking his head as he leaves.

Taehyung clasps his hands in front of himself and rocks back on his heels, his lips pursed in thought. "I know it's a lot to take in," he pauses and offers a small, almost sad smile, "but I hope you know we will take care of you."

You slide off the bed, standing before him. "I know." You reach up on your tip toes, your hands gently cupping the sides of his face and softly brush your lips across his cheek. "Thank you," you whisper before settling back down.

The look on his face is soft, content. You're not sure where you got the courage to kiss his cheek from but it was done and that was that. Or so you think.