Worth It

Title: Worth It

Genre: Slight Angst, Fluff, Romance

Pairing: Sehun|Suho

Summary: Junmyeon is a loner, a person whose no one is in his side for about 5 years, he started to believe that life isn't worth it, that life is useless, not until Oh Sehun comes and changes his mind, making him experience how beautiful and amazing the life is.

***

This is a work of fiction. No part of this story happened in real life, the characters portrayed by the artists in the story was no related into real life and was only made by myself and my own imagination.

I strictly don't allowed any criticism in my story. I was aware that it might be cringe and not that possibly good but this is still my hard work and my story so please respect and just shut your mouth.

If you hate boy×boy stories, LGBT, the ships, the artists or this kind of stories, please leave already as this story might not be for you.

Thank you for those who click this story and for the future readers, please enjoy my hunho fanfic.

Please vote, comment and follow my account if you like my story.

Edit: 'Worth It' gained 1K reads as of March 30, 2021. Thank you for the support and reads.

- sehunfics🌙

***

All Rights Reserved © sehunfics