Chapter 13

***

"Junmyeon, please hold on, please." Sehun is now crying while the hospital nurses is rushing Junmyeon on the emergency room.

He is holding Junmyeon's unconscious hand, gripping it while crying. He is blaming himself from what happened on Junmyeon, if only he had protected him, Junmyeon won't be there,lying on the hospital bed.

"I'm sorry sir, but you can't enter." The nurse prevented him from following Junmyeon inside and closed the sliding door so that no one will see the operation.

He just collapsed in the floor, tears coming out endlessly from his eyes. Soon enough, their friends arrive and saw Sehun on his state.

"Sehun? How's Junmyeon?" Kai immediately asked him as Jongdae and Kyungsoo helped him to stood up and sat at the waiting chairs.

"H-he's still inside the emergency room." He answers, hiccuping. "H-hyung, he'll be okay, right?"

"Of course, Sehun. Just be strong, okay?" Kai comforts him. Kyungsoo handed him a bottle of water for him to drink.

He nodded, his head resting on his lap while silently praying that Junmyeon would be strong and fight for his life.

They are all outside of the emergency room. Waiting for the doctor to come out and find out how is Junmyeon.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol also arrived and Kyungsoo explained on him what happened so they both burst into tears after that while Chanyeol comforted Sehun.

Jongdae had taken his leave to buy some snacks and beverages on the hospital canteen for them to eat while waiting for the result.

Minseok, his brother had also gone to the chapel of the hospital, praying and crying for his brother's situation, hoping that Junmyeon won't give up on his life.

Yixing had announce to everyone that the police is now searching for Sehun's father and the lawsuit will be filed on his father as soon as Junmyeon and Minseok will agree.

So everyone is now just waiting for the result of Junmyeon's operation. Although Yixing is a doctor, he is afraid that he'll just burst into tears if he handle Junmyeon's.

"Relax, Sehun. He'll fight, okay?" Minseok assured Sehun with a big tight hug and so, Sehun burst into tears.

"I hope so," he responds, still crying while Minseok only caress his back in able to calm him down.

When the emergency room door opened, everyone rushes on the doctor and threw him questions.

"How's him? Is he okay?" Sehun asked with a cracked voice. Everyone looks at the doctor for an answer.

But their world almost gave up when the doctor shook his head. "We've done everything already. But it seems like god had taken him already." The doctor sadly announced.

Everyone felt dumb after that. Sehun feels like the time had stop after the doctor speaks. They can't swallow their saliva, as if their heartbeat and breath had stop.

"You're joking, right?!" Sehun exclaims, shouting at the doctor and grabbing him by the collar.

"Sehun, please." Kyungsoo calmed him down, who is also now on tears. He knows how much Sehun is hurting by the announcement.

Yixing wiped the tears that is falling on his eyes continuously. "But why? Junmyeon was only shot on his arm, how could he die? Did he already gave up on his life?"

Just by then, the doctor frowned as his words. "Junmyeon? The patient's name is Kim Taehyung."

Another doctor had also exited on the emergency room. "Guardians of Mr. Kim Junmyeon?"

Confusion is what all feeling right now. Suddenly, like all of their tears stopped and went back on their eyes. Kyungsoo raised his eyebrow. "Y-you mean, you're not Junmyeon's doctor?"

"No, the patient that had just died by swallowing a poison is Kim Taehyung." The doctor answers.

And everybody is now extremely embarrassed as they rush on the other doctor.

***