Chapter 14

***

After the embarrassing moment they got on the doctor earlier, Sehun and the others are relieved to know that Junmyeon is okay and breathing fine. The doctor had also said that in no time, Junmyeon will wake up from his deep sleep. The operation is successful and everyone is happy about the good result.

Kyungsoo, Kai and Jongdae had taken their leave to go on their house and change their clothes because they believe they already stinks. Baekhyun and Chanyeol was with Yixing, checking Baekhyun up to see if he's already okay. Sehun is on outside of Junmyeon's occupied room, letting Minseok to have Junmyeon.

"Junmyeon? Wake up, please." Minseok started, crying again. "I miss you so much, thank you for getting me out from there."

He hold Junmyeon's hand as the holter monitor beeps and shows that Junmyeon's heartbeat is normal. "But you got hurt from saving me."

Minseok started to sob. "Thank you, Junmyeon for everything you have done to me. I am always thankful and grateful of what have you done on me since we're child."

"Even if I'm older than you, I've been weak and let my fears control me. I admire you, Junmyeon. For not letting father control you, for facing your fears, for staying strong and for everything that you have endure and suffer with."

Minseok continues to express his words, sobbing continuously. He have been weak and let his fears controlled him. He let his younger brother to suffer alone from the rage of his father. But Junmyeon still chooses to save and get him out from there.

"Excuse me, Sir but I'm here to check his vitals and condition." The nurse tell him and Minseok nodded, letting go of Junmyeon's hand and wiping his tears before letting the nurse to check his brother.

He went out from the room where he saw Sehun drinking a coffee on the waiting area outside.

"I'll just talk to Atty. Zhang, guard Junmyeon, okay?" Minseok said and Sehun nodded immediately.

Minseok went on his way to meet Yixing's sister and Sehun finishes his coffee as he waits for the nurse to come out so he can have Junmyeon alone on the room.

"His vitals are stable, including his temperature and his heart rate. He'll be awake sooner." The nurse said, checking the documents.

Sehun nodded and went inside of the room where the unconscious Junmyeon is lying on the hospital bed, several hose is connected on him. He sat beside Junmyeon.

"Junmyeon, you're fine now." He said, smiling and holding his hand. "Wake up already, I have many things to tell on you."

"Like I have already fallen in love with you." He confesses. "Crazy, right? I've only met you two months ago and we started to bond with each other just a month but I totally got inlove with you."

"To be honest, I've set my eyes on you the day that I saw you. I always follow you on park where you cry in night and watch how you leave your house in morning and afternoon to take a coffee."

"Baekhyun even accused me being a stalker but what I can do? I was already having crush on you that time." He laughs slightly. "Although I'm not sure you can reciprocate my love, I will still continue to love you."

"I love you." He finally said, kissing Junmyeon's hand.

"Do you mean that?" Junmyeon's left eye shot open and Sehun almost fell down from his seat.

"What? You're awake? Since when?" Sehun asked hysterically and Junmyeon only giggled at his reaction and expression.

"Yeah, since you confesses on me." Junmyeon said, still smiling. "And I'm still asking you if you meant your words."

"Of course! I'm a man of my words!" Sehun exclaims.

"Then I love you too." Junmyeon admitted and Sehun felt like a drum had been played inside of his heart.

"W-what?"

"I said I love you too." Junmyeon repeats and Sehun froze at his spot.

"Woah, really?" He asks, a smile curving on his lips. Junmyeon nodded on him and a tear just fell on Sehun's eyes.

Tear that indicates how much happy he is.

***