Chapter 4

***

Sehun smiles internally after Junmyeon had agreed to come in inside his house. If only he could scream on excitement right now, he would but it would be extremely embarrassing to Junmyeon.

And he is thankful that he cleaned his house earlier and Baekhyun had taken his leave five minutes ago. Sehun was really unaware on what to do, the nervous was overtaking him that his hands are even shaking.

Junmyeon is now inside his house, his eyes are wandering around the design and the style of Sehun's house. It is purely white, so pure and he could feel the happiness and success surrounding on it.

"Take a sit, please." Sehun gestured the couch to Junmyeon because it is the most common thing you will do it you have visitors. "Coffee or juice?"

Junmyeon looked at him. "Coffee."

Sehun frowns because of his answer. Why would Junmyeon drink coffee on this hot weather? But he just consider that maybe Junmyeon had different style.

But the truth is, Junmyeon hates juice because it is sweet. He would rather take coffee on this hot weather than juice. Because coffee is bitter, it much resembles his life.

Sehun brought his coffee on the living room and sat at the opposite side of Junmyeon. He watches Junmyeon as he sips on the steaming hot coffee he prepared.

"I'm sorry for what I really acted earlier. I'm just in a.....bad mood." Junmyeon, once again, apologize.

Sehun just gave him an assuring smile and nod. "It's okay, I understand that. I shouldn't really have knock on your door in the first place." Sehun said, laughing a little.

Junmyeon had a faint smile too, that was really hard to tell and see because it's been really a long time since he had smiled so he forgot how to even smile.

Junmyeon had finished his coffee and stood up. Sehun also stood up, a little bit sad that Junmyeon is now finally leaving.

"Thank you and sorry again." Junmyeon bid his goodbye but when he was about to open the door, his eyes landed on the yellow book that Sehun tried to give him.

He bit his lip and looked at Sehun. "Can I have the book you gave to me?"

Sehun frowned because of that. "Didn't you say that you already had a copy of that?" He asked in confusion.

"Yeah, but there's nothing wrong to have a double copy." He said.

"Of course! You can have it, I don't mind at all!" Sehun answers, grabbing the book fastly and handling it to Junmyeon.

Junmyeon giggles a little and finally leave Sehun's house with the yellow book on his hands.

When Junmyeon reached his own house, he let out a big sigh, and throwing the book and his coat on the couch.

What did I just do? That's the question lingering on Junmyeon's mind right now.

Part of him wanted to believe that the attitude he showed earlier was only forced and plastic, but his heart says it isn't because it is his true personality all along.

Junmyeon had now finished taking his bath and now finally wiping his wet hair while he go downstairs. His mind and body was now all fresh but his mind was still on thought of Sehun.

His eyes had now landed on the yellow book on the couch. Since he didn't have anything to do, he decided to read the book now.

After he hang his bath towel on the clothing rack, he now proceeded on the couch and grabbed the book finally to read it. It's been already a long time since he had read a book.

The first thing that Junmyeon do whenever he reads a book is to check its sypnosis on the back, its title, the age warning, the book publisher and the author.

'Everything but Mine' was the title of the book. The synopsis was when a rich guy had summoned the devil, now, he needs to do everything just to bring him back to hell.

And the author is.....

"Byun Baekhyun?"

***

The book that was mentioned is a wattpad story starring ChanBaek and Seho. Sidecasts are EXO members. Its original writer is 'yeolallineed'.

It's one of my favorite book and I just wanted to recommend it to everyone because it's a good story.