Chapter 8

***

Maybe staying on Junmyeon's house had become Sehun's hobby right after Junmyeon let him inside there. Because after that, he always come around on Junmyeon and they will both share conversations and got close with each other.

It just feels like almost yesterday when Sehun hopes that he could talk with Junmyeon and now, here he is, talking and smiling with Junmyeon.

Now is the day that Junmyeon had decided for them to take a walk and shop on the mall together. Now, Sehun is infront of Junmyeon's house and waiting for him to get out so that they can go.

"Let's go." Junmyeon said when he got out from his house. Sehun stares at him for a minute on how gorgeous Junmyeon is.

It was almost like a fate. They are both wearing an all-black clothes. Junmyeon was more like pretty on his looks and Sehun looks hot on his clothes.

If people will assume things, they would think that the two were dating and Sehun hope that this was really a date. But he knows that Junmyeon only thinks that this is a normal hang out.

Sehun drove his car all the way from the nearest mall of their village. The mall wasn't that hectic considering that it is a school day and most of the people are on work.

"What do you want to do first?" Sehun asked after they enter the mall.

Junmyeon thought for a minute. It has been a long time since he go on mall and to be honest, he really didn't know what to do right now.

"I-i don't know. I'll just follow you behind." He said, staying beside Sehun.

"Then let's buy something on that shop." Sehun pointed at the Adidas Store so he agreed and they went together on that shop.

When they enter the shop, two of the saleslady escorted them. Junmyeon went straight on the shoes section and look for a new rubber shoes that he could use. Sehun is on the cap section though.

At the end, Junmyeon bought a pair of hoodies, cap and shoes. Sehun was just smiling at him to see that Junmyeon is kind of enjoying this mall hang out.

The two stayed together until they almost went in every shop of the mall. They will buy something there but sometimes not, and Sehun could only laugh at him whenever Junmyeon is pissed on how the price is high.

"Prices here are already high, Junmyeon. We're not living in 2017 anymore." Sehun laughs at him.

Junmyeon scoffs. "The last time I went in mall is on 2017 too."

"Wait, you're serious?"

"Yeah, I don't like jokes." Junmyeon rolled his eyes and headed on the fast food chain first.

Sehun could only tilt his head in wondering how could Junmyeon last went on the mall. People loves mall that they could skip their class and work just to get on mall.

"One steak and juice please." Junmyeon ordered and passed the menu on Sehun once they sat on the two-person table.

"I thought you don't like juice?"

"Well now, I like it." Junmyeon said and Sehun could only smile at it.

"I'll order the same." He said on the waiter before returning the menu. The waiter take his leave to announce their order.

"So tell me, why didn't you like to go on mall? I can't believe that you last went here was on 2017."

"I told you, it's just a waste of time and I don't have anyone to accompany me." Junmyeon grunts.

"It's not a waste of time, and rest assured that I'm here to always accompany you." Sehun said, smiling at him.

Junmyeon scoffs again. "Do you even have any time for me? You know, you have your friends."

Sehun hold Junmyeon's hand, making the smaller flinch. He looked at Sehun who is now smiling and giving him an assuring look.

"I always have time for you."

***