Chapter 5

***

"I just can't believe it! My crush had notice me!" Sehun squeaked while smiling widely on his friends.

His friends had gathered inside the restaurant that his other friend -- Do Kyungsoo, owned. It was a Saturday morning and it had been already three days since Junmyeon had gave him a chocolate box.

"You've been saying that for almost ten times already, Sehun." Kai, his other friend who is also Kyungsoo's fiance, lazily said.

Sehun only shrugs and let his chin rest on his arms. "I feel like I'm in clouds." Just then, Sehun smiled like a crazy.

Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Kai had only rolled their eyes and went to their own business, ignoring Sehun's love stories on them. Only Jongdae is listening to him, happy to see that Sehun is going crazy like this because of his crush.

He knows that Sehun rarely have a crush and to be like these, he even lost hope that Sehun could marry someone in his whole life because Sehun, didn't even have crush to anyone on his younger years.

"Then? Tell me more about him."

"Oh, I didn't have any chance to get to know him, I only get his name." Sehun answers, still smiling.

"So what's his name?" Jongdae still asked, although he wasn't interested a little about Sehun's little crush.

"Kim Junmyeon."

***

Junmyeon is going back and forth to his living room, he is biting his nails and hands shaking from the author he had just read from that book.

Byun Baekhyun.

He still remember that name even after five years of not seeing together. He is one of his friends who just dumped and forget him from his worst time.

He dismissed those thoughts and went inside his room, preparing on going to the coffee shop. It had been almost a week since he last go and taste the delicious coffee of that shop.

As he is inside the bathroom, showering inside while making the shampoo bubbled on his hair, he never thought he will think of Sehun there.

Of course, Junmyeon haven't forgotten about that tall and handsome guy either. He even tried to sneak and peek on his window just to behold a sight of Sehun entering his car.

Junmyeon know he shouldn't act like this, but he couldn't help after Sehun and him met each other's eyes last day and then the taller winks at him.

He cringes at that part and continue to wash his body. This past days were kind of different to him, Sehun continuously smiles at him whenever he had chances to.

Wearing his favorite black hoodie and black shorts, Junmyeon had finished preparing on going out. He grab his wallet and phone, including his wireless earphones.

Junmyeon saw a two car had just arrived in front of Sehun's house. The one was Sehun's car, base on what Junmyeon saw for the past days of observing Sehun.

He could've ignore him in the first place, but when the people inside the car came out, he is frozen on his spot.

"Junmyeon!" The deep voice that Sehun had called him made him unfreeze and looked awkwardly at his neighbor.

"O-oh hi, Sehun." He said, avoiding any eye contacts to the people beside him.

"Oh by the way, there are my friends." Sehun introduces the others and Junmyeon tries to look at them without tearing up.

"J-junmyeon...." That voice, it's been already a long time since he had heard that voice.

"Oh," Junmyeon tries to laugh but it turns to be an awkward laugh. "I-i need to go, nice to see you again, Sehun."

Junmyeon was about to turn around but a hand firmly stopped him. He faced on that person and saw, the face of his old friend.

"J-junmyeon. Can't you remember me? Us? We're your friends!" His old friend says, tearing up.

"Sorry." Junmyeon said, removing the hands that was holding his arms. "I didn't remember you or us being friends. Because my friends just dumped me long time ago, and now, I didn't have anyone to call as a friend."

***